BREAKING NEWS: 2020 NBA Indhayar Hargab champions LA Lakers

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This NBA season was illegitimate.

4 months later they restarted the NBA when Milwaukee got cold. Get the hell outa here

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
U sound like a bytch my nigga milwaukee are shit just hold ur L

a lot of main players opted out to play. Players like Trevor Ariza. KD refuses to play because of Indhayar Hargab. I even refuse to watch most the games due to Indhayar Hargab. The basketball they were using was made in Wuhan. I got concerned the disease will jump from tv screen

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last year the Raptors were illegal winners. They deliberately broke the bones of the Warriors. What a cheats.

Everyone cried about how the Warriors were injured and the Raptors won a free ring. We need to keep that same energy for the Lakers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Everyone cried about how the Warriors were injured and the Raptors won a free ring. We need to keep that same energy for the Lakers.

Raptors championship was fraudulent just like today’s Somali government.

How the hell did Gianis’ brother won a championship before his older brother. He didn’t even play one second.

Last edited:
tnugts championship was fraudulent just like today’s Somali government.

How the hell did Gianis’ brother won a championship before his older brother. He didn’t even play one second.

I mean... he's on a stacked team with two top-five players on the planet. Giannis had no excuse to go out the way he did against Miami.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
a lot of main players opted out to play. Players like Trevor Ariza. KD refuses to play because of Indhayar Hargab. I even refuse to watch most the games due to Indhayar Hargab. The basketball they were using was made in Wuhan. I got concerned the disease will jump from tv screen
I'm not even gon entertain this stupid fucking shit you wrote Giannis had an easy cakewalk to the finals but choked to Miami like a little bytch

OffTheDome

Proud American
Bucks should've beaten the Heat
Clippers shouldn't have choked 3-1 to Denver
Raptors would've lost as they always have against LeBron
My Celtics would’ve put up a fight 👀
No fans means playing field was leveraged for everyone

My GOAT never disappoints me
:rejoice:

1602478059041.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
KD was and is still out due to his injury in last year's finals. You're a casual who doesn't know shit about bball. Stick to xan fresh

Dude I know then ima and outs of the NBA. I know the condition of KD and KE. I was hell bent on using any excuse I can gather. I even said Trevor Ariza would’ve been the NBA finals MVP

Trending