Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

I couldn’t care less if Iran is shia, they could be Buddhist or Christian for all I care. They have the right to defend themselves against an apartheid regime. You think people will fall for low iq Salafi rambling where being a defender of Israel is somehow a good thing because Iran are shia or some non sense? Tonight the children in Gaza won’t have to fear being killed, is that a problem for you?
Ok...?

They literally did nothing, apart from your latter statement.

Imagine having your commanders killed again and again yet you cannot even touch a hair from your opponents.

Whoever gloats for Īrān's farce is truly the low-iq individual.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
1713170889276.png

World

VIP
I think you guys are being unfair to Omar. He is not a Arab government supporting Madkhali.

Also, you can not simply reduce the Sunni suspicions of Iran to “Salafi nonsense”. Iran was once upon a time very popular in the Arab streets amongst the ordinary folk. When the USA invaded Afghanistan, the first group to help them were the Northern Alliance, an Iranian backed Shia group. In Iraq during the US occupation, the Iranian backed militias took part in some of the worst atrocities committed in the Arab world for a long time. Iraq is now essentially an Iranian puppet state.

Right now there are thousands of militant Shia militias from as far as Afghanistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Azerbaijan fighting alongside the Syrian government forces. This is an example of yet another Iranian backed group who have committed atrocities against Sunni civilians. Even the pro Assad people are now starting to have second thoughts about how these Iranian backed groups are changing the face of Damascus:

The Houthis have committed untold massacres in Yemen. Many Yemenis who oppose the UAE/Saudi influence also vehemently oppose the Houthis due to the atrocities they have committed. Somalis were actually one amongst the leaders who defended Aden from the siege of the Houthis.

That Iran helps Palestinians with some light weapons, should not mean they are necessarily the good guys or beyond critique. Gaza has been getting genocide-d since October. Iranians are only responding now to appease their loyalists as Israel continually kills Iranian officers and they want to save face. The siege of Gaza continues even after Iran sent a few slow ass drones. Why are some people pretending Iran has saved the Palestinians?

The ideological conviction of Iran in spreading twelves Shia militant ideology should not be downplayed. It’s not a mere coincidence the people who the mullahs trained in Qom and other religious centres are now all exacting purges against sunni communities across the Middle East.

for those who don’t know, the Iranians tried to force the Palestinian factions to support the Assad regime and the Houthis. When Qassam and others supported the Syrian uprising, Iran cut funding to the Palestinian factions.

The Iranians went as far as starting a “Shia movement” using some “Palestinians converts” within Gaza to punish the Palestinian resistance:

Nobody is discussing Iran's actions elsewhere.

America, France, Britain have committed the worst of crimes over the past 200 years, have they not? Did they not colonize the entire Muslim world and kill tens of millions of Muslims? Did they not create Israel in the first place?

This thread is about Iran defending themselves against a brazen attack by an apartheid genocidal regime backed by America, France, Britain and their Arab stooges like Jordan and Saudi.

We wont fall for Salafi propaganda, like how the Ottoman's were "kuffar" and fighting alongside the British Empire to dismantle them was "jihad".

Nobody is discussing Iran's actions elsewhere.

America, France, Britain have committed the worst of crimes over the past 200 years, have they not? Did they not colonize the entire Muslim world and kill tens of millions of Muslims? Did they not create Israel in the first place?

This thread is about Iran defending themselves against a brazen attack by an apartheid genocidal regime backed by America, France, Britain and their Arab stooges like Jordan and Saudi.

We wont fall for Salafi propaganda, like how the Ottoman's were "kuffar" and fighting alongside the British Empire to dismantle them was "jihad".
Yeah, let’s dismiss Iran sponsored genocides across the Muslim world as “actions elsewhere” or “salafi propaganda”. Let’s whitewash Irans crimes in multiple countries because they lobbed a few projectiles with advanced warning.

Everything I claimed in my first post can be easily referenced. Can you tell me which part was propaganda?

World

VIP
Yeah, let’s dismiss Iran sponsored genocides across the Muslim world as “actions elsewhere” or “salafi propaganda”. Let’s whitewash Irans crimes in multiple countries because they lobbed a few projectiles with advanced warning.

Everything I claimed in my first post can be easily referenced. Can you tell me which part was propaganda?
You are the only one whitewashing crimes.
The Houthis have committed untold massacres in Yemen. Many Yemenis who oppose the UAE/Saudi influence also vehemently oppose the Houthis due to the atrocities they have committed.

400,000 Yemenis killed as a result of UAE/Saudi bombardment and blockade of Yemen, and you have said that Yemenis are opposed to UAE/Saudi because of their influence.

On the other hand, the Yemenis are opposed to Houthis because of their atrocities.

I can't take your Salafi ramblings seriously when you have said that that Yemenis are opposed to Saudi/UAE for their influence, and not for engineering a famine killing hundreds of thousands and 7000+ indiscriminate bombings on civilian targets. But they're opposed to Houthis for their atrocities.

Last edited:

Name a single genocide that Iran has committed? You can say Iran has killed folks but in the Muslim World nobody hands are clean in that regard but to claim they committed a genocide and equivalating them to the Zionist entity is clearly propaganda

🚨 Breaking News 🚨

American officials to the Wall Street Journal: "We expect Israel to respond to Iran's attack - as early as today"

Last edited:

During a Phone Call on Sunday between Israeli Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant and U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin; Minister Gallant reportedly stated that Israel has No Choice but to Respond to this weekend’s Unprecedented Missile and Drone Attack by Iran against Israel, with them also discussing the Establishment of Diplomatic and eventual Military Coalition against Iran.

Trending