Breaking News! 🚨 Iran has launched an attack against Israel using dozens of drones! 🚀

Nothing happened, majority was intercepted.

This attack was a win for both countries, Israel will garner sympathy from the retarded and so will Iran.

It’s a save face type of attack, they’ve claimed to have done it in response to the Palestinian genocide in Gaza but we all know it’s because of the attack on their consulate in Damascus.

1713074498707.png

This genuinely brought tears to my eyes; the Palestinians finally get some respite from the onslaught they've been facing this whole time
Palestinians in Gaza were still getting bombed last night. Iran done this to appease their militias as Iran kept on getting hit by Israeli and was seen to be doing nothing. If they were going to intervene for the Palestinians they would have done it over the past 6 months lol.

Are you saving I'm pro-Zionist? that would make me a kaffir. you think I'm a kaffir?

I have no idea what Faris al Hammadi has to do with me.

the man has me blocked on twitter, insulted me and I am very critical of him

4B915CCF-2BF2-41F2-826E-029F4D731CE8.jpeg

I got into an exchange with Faris al Hammadi, he personally insulted me and blocked me.

And if you seach my posts under "Faris" I have tons of posts criticizing him. I am against him, I have no idea why you misleadingly post that.

Palestinians in Gaza were still getting bombed last night. Iran done this to appease their militias as Iran kept on getting hit by Israeli and was seen to be doing nothing. If they were going to intervene for the Palestinians they would have done it over the past 6 months lol.

I was just hoping that Israel would have to redirect some of their military resources to counter Iran

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Shias doing more work than so called Sunni countries bruhh
you are extremly dumb. Iran bombed Aleppo and other Syrian cities more than Israel. Aleppo didn't do anything to Iran, but Israel bombed Iranians in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, not mentioning what they are doing now to Gaza.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Even if the drones cause light damage, having Israeli populations hide in bunkers is a symbolic humiliation. It will be first time another nation has acted against Israel since Saddam. Israel has always been built on the aura of untouchability.

The big question is how will Israel respond?
The fact they the israelis are being protected by big sugar daddy USA, UK, Jordan also shows their limited capabilities in self defence on their own. Israel is weak as f*ck that is the cold truth. And so is Uncle Sam on its last legs as an empire as we have now officially entered the post US empire world. We are being freed slowly one by one as China, Russia and Iran are fighting to free the world from western imperialism and modern day colonialism. The world is changing we can clearly see it in the waters. The poles are shifting the oppresed will be liberated and the oppressors will finally face justice. The poor will become rich and the elites Will lose the long unjustly held gains. 2024 will never be the same.

Israel is weak everyone knows it. USA protecting this privileged egomaniac child from harms. US will retaliate and you know they control the flow of information they Will tell you on the Tvs that Israel somewhat managed to damage Iran when we all know it is fake USA actually did to protect their privileged egomaniac child Israel.

Trending