Breaking Muuse Biixi's and Cirro's tutor and lecturer is named Somalia Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambassadir Professor Abdullahi Mohamed Odawaa

37884248_1979158632144683_5641842381163593728_o.jpg

He was Professor at the Department of Conflict Prevention of Hargaysa University where Muuse Biixi as well as Abdirahman Irro graduated from. He was their personal tutor.

Lordilord like so many professionals before him he jumped ships. He has been assigned an ambassadorial role representing his nation abroad.

The country where he served is unnamed some say Qatar or another Khalij country but he has been approved by Somali ministers and the executive branch along with two others.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lordilord like so many professionals before him he jumped ships. He has been assigned an ambassadorial role representing his nation abroad.

The country where he served is unnamed some say Qatar or another Khalij country but he has been approved by Somali ministers and the executive branch along with two others.
I think I misunderstood, is he ambassador to what? It's not from Somaliland correct?

If that is the case then tell me to never embarrass myself like this again :ufdup::kendrickcry:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This was unthinkable few years ago but here we are. Somaliland is nothing but get rich quick scheme for a handful of politicians. Zero benefit for the people.
The fact that Hargeisa has water short age and lacks any roads is a clear proof.

Somaliland can have full autonomy without trying to secede. It can enjoy full amenities within recognized Somali federal republic without trying to isolate and secede from it. Puntland is good example of eating your cake and still having it.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This was unthinkable few years ago but here we are. Somaliland is nothing but get rich quick scheme for a handful of politicians. Zero benefit for the people.
The fact that Hargeisa has water short age and lacks any roads is a clear proof.

Somaliland can have full autonomy without trying to secede. It can enjoy full amenities within recognized Somali federal republic without trying to isolate and secede from it. Puntland is good example of eating your cake and still having it.

That
Or the 4 Countries Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending