BREAKING: Minneapolis city council announces plans to ABOLISH police department following MURDER of ADULT ACTOR George Floyd

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
When someone breaks into your home, or commits murder, is the first person you want to call CI Joe or a Private Investigator

Remove Police and rebrand as if it is a shop who can change shirts quickly. It is really silly and not a feasible idea

And if this occurs, don't you think Minnesota would be a Republican state in November cause of this?

She currently resides in Washington not MN.
I thought she had a condo in Washington and lived in Minnesota. Wasnt she having jew lover boy over in the condo doing god knows what while husband was home in their place in Minnesota?

Fucking retarded wallahi. The rich f-gs pushing these policies through can just hire retired police officers/ex-military as private security. They wouldn't be scrutinized like the Police for pumping madoow fulls of hollow-points lol.

People will start to form armed militia groups. This is going to be hilarious, I can't wait to watch this shit-show unfold :banderas:

Fucking retarded wallahi. The rich f-gs pushing these policies can just hire retired police officers/ex-military as private security. They wouldn't be scrutinized like the Police for pumping madoow fulls of hollow-points lol.

People will start to form armed militia groups. This is going to be hilarious, I can't wait to watch this shit-show unfold :banderas:
Ilhan funny enough has private security with her all the time

Fucking retarded wallahi. The rich f-gs pushing these policies through can just hire retired police officers/ex-military as private security. They wouldn't be scrutinized like the Police for pumping madoow fulls of hollow-points lol.

likelyhood of a civil war will be much higher with all these private militia groups and it'll also push states/cities to employ military which will further push this already military-state into further military control

i say let them karbash each other, i wish them a 25+ year long civil war somali style :pacspit:

They aint gonna get rid of the po po just restructure them.

Ight Minneapolis, let’s experiment on your lives since y’all have been voting liberal since 89, let’s see what utopia you come across with no law enforcement.

likelyhood of a civil war will be much higher with all these private militia groups and it'll also push states/cities to employ military which will further push this already military-state into further military control

i say let them karbash each other, i wish them a 25+ year long civil war somali style :pacspit:
It's such a schizo country wallahi, a couple of good ol'boys getting into a fire fight with gangbangers/Police can set it all off. We'll get to watch 4k videos of Cletus and Tyrone gunning each other down and shit-talking over ram radios:drakelaugh:

What does this mean?
I'm not entirely sure. I guess it could mean defunding the MPD and relocating funds to community services like education, mental health, homelessness, domestic violence, poverty etc. as an attempt to tackle the source of crime but I think what they're planning to do is dismantle the current force and attempt to rebuild it as a new institution with a similar but different role.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i for one welcome this mad max esk shit show and im looking forward to creating my own gang bloods and crips i an't got shit on the up and coming ano geel crew :denzelnigga:

When someone breaks into your home, or commits murder, is the first person you want to call CI Joe or a Private Investigator

Remove Police and rebrand as if it is a shop who can change shirts quickly. It is really silly and not a feasible idea

And if this occurs, don't you think Minnesota would be a Republican state in November cause of this?
Trump nearly won it in 16 the cadaan people are very salty and sick of minny being a mini xamar it will be a toss up

Trending