Breaking: Islamic extremists behead more than 50 people

When will we address the problem? Or will we forever dance around the core issue while our brothers and sisters blood paints our streets? Forever blind folded we’ll walk straight into our graves. Denying the existence of the problem doesn’t make it any less real.

I wanna know what was their reasoning, also I'm pretty sure the group in Mozambique is known as Al Shabab

I blame it on saudi indoctrinated wahhabism being imported into several muslim countries and places where a good chunk of muslims live, I'm glad oil prices isn't as high now so the amount we've seen has dropped significantly

I wanna know what was their reasoning, also I'm pretty sure the group in Mozambique is known as Al Shabab

I blame it on saudi indoctrinated wahhabism being imported into several muslim countries and places where a good chunk of muslims live, I'm glad oil prices isn't as high now so the amount we've seen has dropped significantly
Still that is but a symptom. We can’t keep trying to address symptoms and not cure the core issue. It’s the Quran. These Islamic extremist that exist in literally every country that has a sizeable Muslim community - continents apart- as different as can be yet the same problem with Islamic extremism persists. What they all share is the Quran. Let’s address that. The Quran gives literal instructions on how to “wage jihad against infidals” , are we really surprised some Muslims actually take the Quran as it is and do as it says?

Islam has the same problem mid century Christianity had. Christianity reformed. Islam did not. Islam must reform if we don’t want to see innocent people slaughtered other day

Still that is but a symptom. We can’t keep trying to address symptoms and not cure the core issue. It’s the Quran. These Islamic extremist that exist in literally every country that has a sizeable Muslim community - continents apart- as different as can be yet the same problem with Islamic extremism persists. What they all share is the Quran. Let’s address that. The Quran gives literal instructions on how to “wage jihad against infidals” , are we really surprised some Muslims actually take the Quran as it is and do as it says?

Islam has the same problem mid century Christianity had. Christianity reformed. Islam did not. Islam must reform if we don’t want to see innocent people slaughtered other day
Oh god I don't know where to begin, reading this big ass paragraph gave me flashbacks to when i use to debate stupid atheists on discord, here i go

"It’s the Quran."

Now firstly we do not know what they were killed for, though i have a hunch that what it was for is not based on the Quran but their own political power, heres a quote from your article

"Villagers who tried to flee were caught, and taken to the local football pitch where they were beheaded and chopped to pieces in an atrocity carried out from Friday night to Sunday, privately-run Pinnancle News reported."

So they chopped them into pieces after killing them, remember we do not know why they were killed though i have my suspicions, yet islam prohibits the mutilation of dead bodies, so it looks like they went against Islamic law, what a surprise!

"These Islamic extremist that exist in literally every country that has a sizeable Muslim community - continents apart- as different as can be yet the same problem with Islamic extremism persists."

Well perhaps it has to do with the fact that as they are Muslim, it would be easier to indoctrinate and brainwash them into believing in "terrorism" which has been funneled and supported by gulf nations particularly Saudi Arabia. Not to mention the fact that the main reason why people join it is because of political and economic reasons, such as hatred for US meddling in middle eastern affairs and are more susceptible to the "extremist" indoctrination, which has been condemned by islamic scholars from across the board

"The Quran gives literal instructions on how to “wage jihad against infidals” ,

Oh god really? :francis: Usually people like to quote verses like 8:12 and say "well gosh, looks like izlam is bad" bit in actuality they do not understand the context of the verse and many verses similar to it, and it's specific reference to a certain time period of war between muslims and the makkahan polytheists

tenor-2.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Wow!! Mentally handicapped souls who call themselves "Muslims" kill couple of people and the world is enraged with Islam lmao.

How many people did the Christian Western Countries mutilated and slaughtered all over the world for the past century??? Why don't you call them "TERRORISTS" OR more suitable acronyms like "Radical Christians".

@Jacki you fell for their traps of ruining the reputation of our religion. ISIS and other extremist groups are created and funded by Western Countries. You should blame them and not our beautiful religion.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I feel sorry for us Muslims and Islam in general in this day and age, seems like committing extremely violent acts and saying "Allahu Akbar" is the go to for striking fear in one's heart and getting what you want.

I pray these morons get a taste of Naarul Jahannam in this world and the hereafter. Absolutely savage animals that make the rest of us look bad.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You do realize that 95% of these terrorist victims are Muslims right? They kill more Muslims than they do any other people. They bomb mosques.

it’s forbidden in Islam during WAR to cut down date trees. What makes you think that this is Islamic? You really are an idiot I swear. @Jacki

You cant reform the word of allah. Repent.

These terrorists break rules of engagement when they target innocent people.

unimpressed stephen a.jpg

When will we address the problem? Or will we forever dance around the core issue while our brothers and sisters blood paints our streets? Forever blind folded we’ll walk straight into our graves. Denying the existence of the problem doesn’t make it any less real.
Which problem? Dying is normal nothing new :manny:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Which problem? Dying is normal nothing new :manny:
If you go through her posts you can see she is an exmuslim. So she finds opportunities to hate on Islam so she can make herself feel better after leaving. I can feel it in her energy

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Jacki is a murtad and gets sexual pleasure trying to demean Islam. She's like Ayaan Hirsi. They do it for the fame.

@Jacki what contradicts your statement is why you say it's Islam. When you're not supposed to slay one man/woman in the Qu'ran as it would be as if you slayed all of mankind.

These people have been radicalised like the IRA when they were innocent Catholics turned militias out to behead protestants.

Islam is not the problem because if it was. People in Mogadishu would be killing each other. The radical Muslims of Al-Shabaab are slaying Muslims nonstop in Somalia and they grow weed to make money. Do you really think they're Muslim they basically done Takfir on themselves.

Trending