BREAKING: Giorgia Meloni's far-right bloc set for majority in Italy's general election!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What do LGBT and faraxs have to do with one another?

Most cadaans that hate LGBT don’t hate them for a moral reason. They hate them because they hate differences or diversity.

If you think they hate Silvio, 28 yo Italian man with a boyfriend, imagine how much they’ll hate you.

:mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Most cadaans that hate LGBT don’t hate them for a moral reason. They hate them because they hate differences or diversity.

If you think they hate Silvio, 28 yo Italian man with a boyfriend, imagine how much they’ll hate you.

:mjlol:
You don’t know where I’m coming from.

I hope all the west becomes like Italy and the east and south becomes like Afghanistan, and all of the non-native people to western countries lose their passports and all POC as well as native Americans and Australian aboriginals become oppress*ed again and all women to return back to the kitchens. Or white people to become oppressed under POC, whatever way. Screw tolerance and acceptance. It will be great.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I hope all the west becomes like Italy and the east and south becomes like Afghanistan, and all of the non-native people to western countries lose their passports and all POC as well as native Americans and Australian aboriginals become oppress*ed and all women return to their kitchens. It will be great.

:jerrywtf:

I hope all the west becomes like Italy and the east and south becomes like Afghanistan, and all of the non-native people to western countries lose their passports and all POC as well as native Americans and Australian aboriginals become oppress*ed again and all women to return back to the kitchens. Or white people to become oppressed under POC, whatever way. Screw tolerance and acceptance. It will be great.
Damn Satan who let you out of the gates of hell? 🤨

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Aren't you a women?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What do LGBT and faraxs have to do with one another?
Brain Meeting GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She went full international populist
Far right westerners might be better for Africa currently moment because it will unshackle the mask the westerners have and also will show africans how europeans really think of them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Far right westerners might be better for Africa currently moment because it will unshackle the mask the westerners have and also will show africans how europeans really think of them.
She is just sweet talking, a wolf in sheep cloth

GemState

36/21
VIP
Honestly don’t see anything wrong with her nothing she says is that outlandish or surprising. She is a good speaker.
Its not really outlandish, it's just a bit stupid. She's an advocate of conservative family values but had a child outside of marriage, still co-habits and was raised by a single mom :wtf:

Trending

Latest posts