Breaking: Ethiopian Airstrikes hit gobolka Hiiraan !!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
My point proven, they say let’s unite but the moment you say something real, @bidenkulaha and @Oday-yar go back to being who they really are. I respect that
Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan
Have I said anything lol? I hope we do unite inshallah, forget all the fkd.

I am against all foreign forces so you shouldn’t think I’m specially targeting you. It was only a month ago I was calling out the Kenyans. Inshallah we can replace them all.

Have I said anything lol? I hope we do unite inshallah, forget all the fkd.

I am against all foreign forces so you shouldn’t think I’m specially targeting you. It was only a month ago I was calling out the Kenyans. Inshallah we can replace them all.
I hope you can create Banadir state and declare independence from the rest of us

At least I have a jungle to take a shit in dawg you have a desert and the only city in Somalia that is controlled by Al Shabab is Buale, again, no toilets there just beheadings. Gaal lala dagaalo used to be in your blood, now you hand over ONLF operatives and you wear Ethiopian military uniforms in Somalia carrying black tinted radios speaking into it in a foreign Ethiopian language. You work for the same man your father fought, if it’s true what you said about your dad I know you hate seeing what happened to your people in the end :kanyehmm:
Kkk i never said my tribe is perfect. I can only speak for myself. U seem to know the history of ogaden yet u think Ethiopia will be your friend in Gedo? Explain to me your thoughts process?

Lmaoo this thread showed me that we DNA never have reconciliation. Not even the generation that didn’t witness the civil war want to cooperate with each other 😂

Kkk i never said my tribe is perfect. I can only speak for myself. U seem to know the history of ogaden yet u think Ethiopia will be your friend in Gedo? Explain to me your thoughts process?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simple, we stop be wadanyihiin, we’ll become something entirely different, we would no longer want to participate in Somali affairs, we would deal directly with Ethiopia and since Somalia has no real SNA the mission is really easy. We’ll take them to all the hideouts in JL, starting with Gedo, middle Jubba and finally Lower Jubba. After they invade and capture Buale, we will declare independence getting immediate recognition from Addis. Think of JL as the new Eritrea, we’ll get all the funds from Addis, all the ammo and manpower, we will also use Ethiopian diplomatic passports to travel aboard. In return we will capture former TPLF/ONLF members hiding anywhere in these three states. Somalinimo is dead, and my people have alhamdulilah finally woken up. :salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simple, we stop be wadanyihiin, we’ll become something entirely different, we would no longer want to participate in Somali affairs, we would deal directly with Ethiopia and since Somalia has no real SNA the mission is really easy. We’ll take them to all the hideouts in JL, starting with Gedo, middle Jubba and finally Lower Jubba. After they invade and capture Buale, we will declare independence getting immediate recognition from Addis. Think of JL as the new Eritrea, we’ll get all the funds from Addis, all the ammo and manpower, we will also use Ethiopian diplomatic passports to travel aboard. In return we will capture former TPLF/ONLF members hiding anywhere in these three states. Somalinimo is dead, and my people have alhamdulilah finally woken up. :salute:
3 words, Delusions of grandeur!

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
3 words, Delusions of grandeur!
Not really. That's the deal, the secret treatyl Farmaajo had with Abiye but was fortunately derailed by TPLF

Translation:

"If you secure my clan for Kismayo and lower juba and help me consolidate my authority over the country, we are brothers 4life and I'll not only be Your Vassal 4ever but give you Not only one but four ports among other things "
That's where the term " Brother Abiye and Ethiopia Walalahen" stem from.
1659939515982.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Obviously not a Hawadle town. Which Hawiye yar yar inhabit that place?

What's with Somalis and using foreign armed forces to karbash their clan enemies? Al Shabab can be defeated with just 5000 young men.

Trending

Latest posts