Breaking Deni just ended press conference on Garoowe meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am chuffed that the Puntland Presidency reads my threads.

The President speaking for half can hour said he had meeting with SW and HS States because they didn't have had prior meetings and cooperation.

He said like I wrote in the other thread that these two regions have a economical link to the State. He said Hirshabelle has economic ties to us and South West too due to migration and many people who settled in Puntland which Puntland benefits from through taxation of businesses and export by this community etc.

Last edited:
The President accused the FGS not wanting Federalism and talked about the issues they disagreed on one by one and importance attached to it such as elections, natural resources, following and finalising the constitution.

President Deni 'We will not accept how things are going right now'.

He accused the Federal Finance Minister of misbehavior and misconduct by reaching decision without input and census from the Member States Finance Ministries

The overall mood of Puntlanders leans toward declaring Independence.

I however say it is not time yet. My natural position is of course that of independence but I am realistic and patient.

More people have joined that view point and only FGS is to blame.

Tukraq

VIP
The overall mood of Puntlanders leans toward declaring Independence.

I however say it is not time yet. My natural position is of course that of independence but I am realistic and patient.

More people have joined that view point and only FGS is to blame.
what if we declared a united independence from the fgs with the other federal states and let Mogadishu be a no go zone:ohhh: and then create a real federal government that represents the states, we can then let the former "fgs" to have fun with thier Mickey Mouse government in their amisom protected 2 blocks and bunker:mjlaugh:

what if we declared a united independence from the fgs with the other federal states and let Mogadishu be a no go zone:ohhh: and then create a real federal government that represents the states, we can then let the former "fgs" to have fun with thier Mickey Mouse government in their amisom protected 2 blocks and bunker:mjlaugh:
Lmfaooo the shame and political death it would bring to kheyre's hopes of being leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending