BREAKING: Cyclone Ialy with wind speed of 75-100km/hour is approaching Somalia’s coastline, authorities warn people living in coastal cities!

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
The outer bands will provide Nice Rain water but as we know we live in the failed state of I dont even wanna say it So of course you will expect minor flooding we will see because predicting the weather is actually impossible. Now if you pay attention to your local news service, you will find that they are wrong almost all the time especially past 1 days prediction... The best way to see whats going on is to study the clouds look up and you will see if its the grey cloud but some grey clouds do not have enough energy to release the water... But In all honestly what im trying to get to convey here is that fact that one cannot sufficently predict the weather By using This this... I cannot even convey but Let me tell you something this Weather control conspiracy is Fully Fake dilution

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
The speed and intensity of the cyclone has decreased significantly, so it probably won't do any damage.

Trending