Breaking: Colonel Caare officially accepts CEASEFIRE and Negotiations.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You guys are such fucking losers man, how are you not ashamed? He came back to reply to a comment hours after he first saw it and they have the indha adeeg to tell me I am triggered? God help these souls.

:ohlord:

You guys are such fucking losers man, how are you not ashamed? He came back to reply to a comment hours after he first saw it and they have the indha adeeg to tell me I am triggered? God help these souls.

:ohlord:

What type of loser noticed he liked the comment all those hours ago and remembers to mention it hours later :dead:

Biggest weirdo in here wallahi he didn’t like your comment so you didn’t get a notification yet you looked and remembered hours later when he made a comment :mjlol: weirdo alert

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What type of loser noticed he liked the comment all those hours ago and remembers to mention it hours later :dead:

Biggest weirdo in here wallahi he didn’t like your comment so you didn’t get a notification yet you looked and remembered hours later when he made a comment :mjlol: weirdo alert
Wallahi that’s what I’m saying he’s got so triggered by that he had to quote me to mention that. :cryinglaughsmiley:

He must be furious by my the comment. :mjlol:

Last edited: