(Breaking) China invades region in India border

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What the hell is china doing? are they purposefully trying to provoke a war? because with trump and pompeo in the white house and the other war monger allies of india in power, i think now's a good time as any for them to use a war as an excuse to divert from their own political problems.

First the stand off with america in the south china sea and now this. I think the new superpower is flexing this year.

Here i am trying to stay away from India and china just walks in and claims territory. See somalis if you bidded your time, built up an army and economy that's powerful and followed the route china took you could have effectively annexed any territory you want and the result would be soft sanctions.

Compare china in 1960 to china in 2000.

:deadosama:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Best case scenario is that the chinsects and poojeets weaken eachother significantly and Muslims stand over both of them.

Al Muslim

Imagine if the UK and Canada get dragged into it like with Afghan. We might get paid to bayonet Changs if we enlist:ahh::rejoice:
Maybe even get Japan involved get a Nanking 2.0
gorona :DDD | 2019-20 Coronavirus Outbreak | Know Your Meme

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is not huge its a disputed area
Crimea is a disputed area, galbeed was a disputed area, hong kong and taiwan they act as if are disputed areas and palestine is a disputed area.

Seems pretty convenient how the rules are bent for powerful militaries that can kick the US's butt in war.

:russ:

Al Muslim

LOOOOL, holy shit that looked like CGI. Damn, I love me some ch*nk factory mishaps :banderas:

I've seen hundreds of these webms, alot of them will probably not run here but I can treat you guys to some of the more acceptable ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods if this isn't allowed tell me to delete it

Trending