Breaking Bosaso rapist caught in the countryside of Kismaayo by Jubaland Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
There’s no value in Qabil. There real value is your Gobol and how you will develop it with the resources given to you by illahi.

You keep littering every thread with “Muh Qabil” and are call gobolists Qabilists. You’re a clown and an enemy to the federal constitution that hasn’t even been completed yet.

If you’re from Xamaar find ways to add to the stabilization of the city, even if moving the capital is up for discussion.

Xamaars history is under a great threat, there endless heritage homes and being bulldozed to make way for hotels. Cultural restoration isn’t our strength.

I want my grand children to visit Xamaar on a school bus to see every bullet and piece of shrapnel so they never repeat our mistakes.

Quit getting upset about moving the capital. It’s already bad enough #Bombdishu is fasting growing term to describe Xamaar.

I want to improve to Xamar, I think gobolism is good but you take things too far with saying the city should be turned into a war museum, how can that be possible when people like me want to improve the capital, restore its greatness.
Don't be a qabilist. :ufdup:

She gave several interviews. Very brave of her. Instead of hiding it out of misplaced shame, she pointed out who the culprit was giving his name and profession. Within minutes his pics were in social media. Every rape victim should seek publicity in Somalia because public outrage will pressure the justice department to act. Social media is our police.

That's very brave indeed. I didn't know that. I thought they published her name without permission.

You are one the best posters here. Although, that's not very hard since this place is a cesspool for the retarded.

I’m here to research naacasimo.

I’m learned a lot on this website and you need thick skin.

When I leave this site, I want my skin to be tougher then a Rhinos.loool

I’m the only person willing to show his face on here.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love seeing my qabiil cousins karbaash folks. It's like sighting the orange sky with sun rays after a stormy weather. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending