Breaking Bosaso rapist caught in the countryside of Kismaayo by Jubaland Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait,

What did I say?

I'm a being a qabilist about xamaar?

Wait a second, so what you're telling me is that Xamaar belongs to one qabil then. So if I make sun of Xamaar I also make fun of that same Qabil?

:mahubowtf:
Walaalo I'm saving up to invest a farm in balcad my dad owns within the next 2 yrs but my pops also have some properties in xamar nooh

Who equated Xamar with Hawiye? You just did, I did not. I'm from there and have family there who are not Hawiye. Millions of people live there many from different qabils. You can defend PL and call it gobolnimo but if I defend Xamar I'm calling it a Hawiye city LOL.

The city belongs to the people who live and work there irrespective of clan. You're insulting all of them and their hard work when you call it a war museum, you're delusional if you think that about Xamar.

Anyway, you're boring. Goodnight.

@XamarCade and @merka Hinted at it.

Focusing on your gobol is different from focusing on Xamaar.

Xamaar isn't a gobol.

Xamaar isn't YOUR CITY!

MOVE THE CAPITAL!

...will you watch the video macaan?

Walaalo I'm saving up to invest a farm in balcad my dad owns within the next 2 yrs but my pops also have some properties in xamar nooh

Yes, that's great news.

But, you need to stop acting like people are qabilist when they talk about Xamaar.

Xamaar is the best and worst of Somalis.

I sit with Gobolists not Xaamarists

Stop with your shenanigans wallee

Reer Xamaar are petrified of gobolist coming together.

They get cheesed when development projects are mentioned in Hirshabelle, Jubbaland, Galmudug, Galgadud and Puntland.

Xamaar should be evactured and left as a museum to remind us of our Xoolonimo.

@embarassing Washroom wall has shrapnel from 1991 in it.

:nahgirl:

Reer Xamaar are petrified of gobolist coming together.

They get cheesed when development projects are mentioned in Hirshabelle, Jubbaland, Galmudug, Galgadud and Puntland.

Xamaar should be evactured and left as a museum to remind us of our Xoolonimo.

@embarassing Washroom wall has shrapnel from 1991 in it.

:nahgirl:
Wtf is wrong with you? Shrapnel in my washroom? You have no akhlaq.

Actually I'm happy about development in all Somali regions, its you who seems scared of Xamar clearly. Fearing gobolists come together kulaha, how can anybody come together with your rhetoric? Focus on the development and stop trying to shit on others, stop @ing me and stop making a fool of yourself on the internet, it doesn't go away.

Wtf is wrong with you? Shrapnel in my washroom? You have no akhlaq.

Actually I'm happy about development in all Somali regions, its you who seems scared of Xamar clearly. Fearing gobolists come together kulaha, how can anybody come together with your rhetoric? Focus on the development and stop trying to shit on others, stop @ing me and stop making a fool of yourself on the internet, it doesn't go away.

If you're happy about our developments then don't get upset when we discussing moving the capital city.

Xamaar is our war museum macaan.

Your home is where Somalinimo died and is threatened daily.

We move the capital and build it on fresh land. With actual underground utilities and strict city planning laws.

When Somalia plans to build a mega city, you need to accept it won't be in Xamaar.

Leave that for the internet.
:shookgabre:

If you're happy about our developments then don't get upset when we discussing moving the capital city.

Xamaar is our war museum macaan.

Your home is where Somalinimo died and is threatened daily.

We move the capital and build it on fresh land. With actual underground utilities and strict city planning laws.

When Somalia plans to build a mega city, you need to accept it won't be in Xamaar.

Leave that for the internet.
:shookgabre:
Stop tagging me in your delusional ramblings Larry.

What's wrong with Somalia media outlets and Somalis in general. Why did they name the rape victim? Somalis don't have any sensitivity or professionalism.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People like @LarryThePuntite always reveal their true tribal nature.

As a supposed self declared business man he would know Xamar is the best out of all Somali regions. Typical MJ bashing xamar..

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
About damn time sheikh Larry let it all out :qri8gs7::samwelcome::p:siilaanyolaugh:

It was only a matter of time :gaasdrink:
:icon idea:

I believe i was among the first to expose that Wolf in a Sheep qabilisto Larry for who he truly is, anyway my believe is to never trust an 'mj' no matter who he is or claims to be, they are nothing but treacherous pro-xabashi ant-somalis especially Anti-Mogadishu and Anti-Somaliland .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Heres a pic I took yesterday of Xamar
IMG_20171108_172853.jpg

You think Garowe can compete

Mog has next to no amenities, and the little city planning it had went to shit after the civil war (people constructed houses in parks, and even in schools and embassies). The problem has been further exacerbated after the civil as the city has grown in population by 2x. There are no high pressure gas lines, no stormwater or wastewater systems, and little to no underground electricity services. And thats just your underground infrastructure.

:ileycry: Imagine trying to fix a cluster f*ck like that in a ridiculously large city?

ITT you are a qabiilist for thinking Mog is a war musuem, and that it should no longer be the capital. :deadosama:

:chrisfreshhah: I see that Larry is getting hit with ad hominems. They are going for challenging his integrity instead of challenging his arguments, gunning for him even when he called out other for their qabyaalad many a times (myself included).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts