Breaking: All Shabab accept Qatar sponsored negotiations with DFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS PISSES me off so much wallahi

1) these QATARI BASTARDS fund alshabab WHO KILLED AND INJURED 1000'S of somali with the puppets at aljeezra like (HAMZA) doing propaganda

2) NOW that Saudi ect is calling them out for supporting terrorism and cuting ties they get scared.

3) ONLY reason They allow Negotiations is because they moved closer to turkey and therefore bring al-shabab to the table as Turkey has its own goals in somalia and shabab is affecting them!

F QATAR lets REMAIN neutral use them to bring peace with shabab then strengthen somali army

AND THEN CUT ties with these DIRTY IRAN TERROSIT BOOTY CLAPPERS :fittytousand:
That was what i was getting at the reality is that Somali has reached a stale mate, a man made stale mate from the anglo-axis as they forbid us from acquiring weapons nor a comprehensive army, having a peace deal with Al-shabaab would be great as it will strenghten Somalia and finally have an end in sight for the civil war. of course we wont have to forgive and forget what the qataris did but patient my friend we need both patience and cunning to move forward.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
i hope they play this song at the negotiation when the alshabab crew come in

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The talks will probably fail if the coup attempt is true, bad timing :(

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Didn't they bring the Taliban and the afghan government together for negotiations? Did that even help?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yep again my hate-rage for qatar is really high just hope Farmaajo can balance the two competing aspects.
Is there any proof that Qatar funds Al Shabab? I haven't seen any Wikileaks saying that they are funding them either.

It's more likely that the UAE are the ones funding and helping them. With these jihadi groups, there are many intelligence agencies that have infiltrated them.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
Cant wait to go back to my 4 Xalimos after the Peace-talks:mjcry:, years in the jungle can really do a sane man in, phff akhies how i miss home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts