Breaking: Aid workers kidnapped in Gedo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am still reading this to understand the mind of b22n. As sun tsu said study the enemy, knowledge prepares you for his tactics

TaleOfABoonsWife.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am serious about studying the 'pagans' in africa, especially the nomadic ones due to the culture teaching 'barbarism' as a way of life, it's like getting a glimpse into how 'real' arab pagans were and not as per the 'islamic text' as it can be 'sugar coated' by the victor.

Check this out 0:51 I know Somalis 'fell' in battle against 'pagans'

cuz he is somali his 'kofi' and 'macawis' is a give-away. Was he @Dues Ex Machete 'adeer' is the question as I wud love to quiz him about his 'loss' to the brave pagan samburu.

PS - That's why I dismiss @Teeri-Alpha heroic nonsense tale of Somalis sweeping thru and all victories and no losses, that's what they sell with religion too and makes ppl disbelieve in it, u can't always win adeer, it makes no sense to say u never lost once kkkkk come on who is a fool. Thats where religion is losing heaps of followers and somali culture has me 'questioning' how brave they really r. The age of the world we in, ppl investigate wat they are taught nowadays, no-one just swallows stories of we were brave and captured lots of land hhahahaah

Garowe online :mjlol:
The Caasimada online of Waqooyi Bari

The funny thing is when Garowe Online (Faroole mouthpiece) was writing fake news about Abdiweli Gaas LGBTarmy & Farm tool where the 1st niggaz to cry foul :ftw9nwa:

Oh boy oh boy :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Garowe online :mjlol:
The Caasimada online of Waqooyi Bari

The funny thing is when Garowe Online (Faroole mouthpiece) was writing fake news about Abdiweli Gaas LGBTarmy & Farm tool where the 1st niggaz to cry foul :ftw9nwa:

Oh boy oh boy :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:
Garowe Online is the most respected and reputable news outlet in the entire country. The international community use it as their primary source on Somali affairs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was going thru some 'gedo' related youtube comments, they know apparantly, puntites called up someone in 'shabab' to get the hit done on aid worker to shame farmajo region due to the high school certificate matter @Dues Ex Machete

How u going to explain yourself that your president region is kidnapping people that are sent to help locals, their not armed, their civilians, their not political actors, what leg u stand on duli marehan. One of the known traits of a good leader he is the first to welcome criticism(cuz his genuine dee his got nothing to hide) un like you who only supports farmajo cuz u see presidency as 'kubadda cagta' like wtf your playing 'games' with ppl taxes and shit and donor funds, ciyaar miyay ka tahay waxani kkkkkk no wonder we r fucked up society

Trending