Breaking: Ahlu Sunnah now taking action

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Sheekh Shaakir must be named Prime Minister of Galmudug like Xaaf time or fight will continue

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo What suprises me is why Somalis left Sufism. The whole Somalia history is linked to it. Harar is the 4th holiest site in Islam after mecca, medina, jerusalem. It was their learning center, they can see all the ancient mosques in hamar designed ottoman style of the 16th century. Sayid was a Sufi and pro ottoman and fighting British and defending the caliphate. But they throw out all that for some 'miracle man abdul wahab' inspired by jailed rat ibn taymiyyah.

Wax caqliga galayo ma aha for me, im not sure why they follow thata british agent who was partaking in destroying the last caliphate. Isn't haram to fight against the legal caliphate? now they also learn from these british agent rats too, wat a kick in the teeth of Islam

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo What suprises me is why Somalis left Sufism. The whole Somalia history is linked to it. Harar is the 4th holiest site in Islam after mecca, medina, jerusalem. It was their learning center, they can see all the ancient mosques in hamar designed ottoman style of the 16th century. Sayid was a Sufi and pro ottoman and fighting British and defending the caliphate. But they throw out all that for some 'miracle man abdul wahab' inspired by jailed rat ibn taymiyyah.

Wax caqliga galayo ma aha for me, im not sure why they follow thata british agent who was partaking in destroying the last caliphate. Isn't haram to fight against the legal caliphate? now they also learn from these british agent rats too, wat a kick in the teeth of Islam
I firmly believe British created Wahabism to destroy Islamic intellenctual growth and make us into subservient cavemen. They have produced all these terror groups that lack any common sense or mercy to make intelligent Muslims hate Islam. I mean look how they dress and restrict women, did you know back in Islamic golden era slavewomen did not wear hijab and had their breasts showing imagine this would occur in Salafi time of today many would have a heart attack. They confuse governance with xad punishment only like cutting hands etc. Did you know Umar bin Khattab RA suspended this law due to poverty? This is the common sense Wahabi dont have they are like a rock which cant be changed

@bidenkulaha @Kheyre @Galmudug-State @Mckenzie

Sxbyaal (ignore the 2 cuqdadlow from Gedo and PL above) this is is the real news on Suufis where they have been given a final ultimatum, that first Shaakir must surrender himself and than to leave in exile where he came from, and all the aswj army to be dismantled and where some will be taken to S/hoose and some will be reintegrated back to GM and all weapons to been taken by Galmudug Authority, so far dozens of high level aswj officials and commanders have surrendered itself to Galmudug, for more info watch the video below:

Last edited:

reer

VIP
@bidenkulaha @Kheyre @Galmudug-State @Mckenzie
images (1).jpeg

cow

VIP
The government should not intervene this time. if the people of guriceel want ahlul sunnah then they should get ahlul sunnah, no more bloodshed.

President Farmaajo should pull the SNA out of Guriceel.

:pachah1:

The same people these doqons @cow and @TekNiKo are supporting and twerking for are literally massacring them Mxs in their own Deegaan Balanbale as we speak kkkkk;

Beesha Mx welcoming Ahlu-sunnah to their Deegaans to spite Beesha HGs Galmudug is biting them in their arse hard, as the famous quote says ''only a fool would let his enemy teach his children''

cow

VIP
@Bariire i don't know why you mentioning me. I am not supporting ahlul sunnah. All i said was the government should not get involved let the locals deal with their problems.

President Farmaajo should pull back the SNA from Guriceel.

@Bariire i don't know why you mentioning me. I am not supporting ahlul sunnah. All i said was the government should not get involved let the locals deal with their problems.

President Farmaajo should pull back the SNA from Guriceel.

Differentiating your enemies to likeability is what will make Beesha Mxs regret, your enemies (whichever form of Political Shirts HGs wear) are all united on making Gobollada Dhexe an HGs Supremacist area, thus wiping you folks out.

So whether it be Ahlu-sunnah, Alshabaab, Maxakiimta, Itihaad, USC, SFG and GM, Beesha HGs waa iska Beesha HGs, and thinking otherwise will make you marexaans extinct from Goballada Dhexe in the coming few years.

cow

VIP
Differentiating your enemies to likeability is what will make Beesha Mxs regret, your enemies (whichever form of Political Shirts HGs wear) are all united on making Gobollada Dhexe an HGs Supremacist area, thus wiping you folks out.

So whether it be Ahlu-sunnah, Alshabaab, Maxakiimta, Itihaad, USC, SFG and GM, Beesha HGs waa iska Beesha HGs, and thinking otherwise will make you marexaans extinct from Goballada Dhexe in the coming few years.
delusional

:)

TekNiKo

VIP
:pachah1:

The same people these doqons @cow and @TekNiKo are supporting and twerking for are literally massacring them Mxs in their own Deegaan Balanbale as we speak kkkkk;

Beesha Mx welcoming Ahlu-sunnah to their Deegaans to spite Beesha HGs Galmudug is biting them in their arse hard, as the famous quote says ''only a fool would let his enemy teach his children''
These are the Reer Ayaanle troublemakers of Ayr Marexaan have peace treaty with Yabardhowrakace and Cabsiiyo. Majority of Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamaacah are these two tribes like Shekh Shaakir. Reer Ayaanle are the only pro GM tribe and will be dealt with inshallah. Mahad Salad and co are behind this

These are the Reer Ayaanle troublemakers of Ayr Marexaan have peace treaty with Yabardhowrakace and Cabsiiyo. Majority of Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamaacah are these two tribes like Shekh Shaakir. Reer Ayaanle are the only pro GM tribe and will be dealt with inshallah. Mahad Salad and co are behind this

You are right, Beesha Mx should adhere their peace agreement with the other Ceyrs and welcome them, the only attacks should be on the Ayaanle as you said it.

Tell your Beesha Mx to differentiate their enemies, because there are many good ones like Shaakir and Mahmouds that should be protected and welcomed in Cabudawaaq and Balanbale.:nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

VIP
You are right, Beesha Mx should adhere their peace agreement with the other Ceyrs and welcome them, the only attacks should be on the Ayaanle as you said it.

Tell your Beesha Mx to differentiate their enemies, because there are many good ones like Shaakir and Mahmouds that should be protected and welcomed in Cabudawaaq and Balanbale.:nvjpqts:
FKD aside we are all brothers and this land belongs to Allah. All who die for tribe go to hell, I hope these warring tribes make peace

Trending