Breaking: African Union to take over Somalia vs Kenya Maritime dispute case.

Such and easy lie to disprove.
Somalis and fake news.

When this fake news is proofed to be fake halgan media should be banned.

:snoop:Farmaajo sold the ocean to Kenya, in return he demanded Kismaayo and their KDF pull-out, walahi farmaajo is disgrace he sold Somalia's interest for Maraxan Kismayo Interest.

Kenya's ecstatic and overjoyed that farmaajo agreed out of court settlements, walahi @Finesse is right the Parliament needs to impeachment for treason asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmaajo you focking traitor:pacspit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:wow:Farmaajo is playing an dangerous and treasonous game, he wants to capture Kismaayo at all cost because he has only 1 year left in office. so him agreeing with Kenya, asks them to pull out of Kismaayo and they will get the Somalia's Ocean in return as they settle out of court.

Somalia's ocean for > Kismaayo's keys to his beesha Marexan is the strategy Farmaajo is playing.

Last edited:
Fake news.:camby:

Why has not the court said anything about this supposed withdrawal? The case stays in court until the court decides.

Xog: Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo wada-hadalladii Kenyatta ku daray shuruud la xiriirta Axmed Madoobe
September 25, 2019

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Caasimada Online ayaa xog dheeri ah ka heleysa kulankii xalay magaalada New York ku dhex-maray madaxweyne Farmaajo iyo dhiggiisa Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta ee looga hadlay soo celinta xiriirka labada dal iyo muranka badda.

Kulankaas oo uu soo agaasimay madaxweynaha Masar, Abdifatah Al-Sisi oo ah guddoomiyaha Midowga Afrika, ayaa yimid xilli ay Soomaaliya horey uga diiday ururka Midowga Afrika in kiiska badda looga hadlo meel aan ahayn maxkamadda caalamiga ah.

Si kastaba kulanka ayaa lagu soo qaaday arirmaha badda, balse Villa Somalia waxay sheegtay in madaxweynaha ku adkeystay in labada dal ay kiiska badda u daayaan maxkamadda caalamiga ah ee ICJ, balse laga heshiiyo arrimaha kale, taasi oo la isku raacay.

Xogta ay heshay Caasimada Online ayaa sheegeysa in markii kulanka uu furmay, in shuruudda koowaad ee madaxweyne Farmaajo hordhigay Kenyatta ay ahayd in marka hore Kenya ay faraha kala baxdo arrinta Jubaland, islamarkaana meesha ka saarto Axmed Madoobe, kadibna madaxweyne uu u furan yahay inuu wada-hadal ka galo arrinta badda.

Uhuru Kenyatta ayaa la sheegay inuu ka meer-meeray, islamarkaana Farmaajo u sheegay in kiiska Axmed Madoobe uusan u fududeyn sida la moodo, uuna saameyn xooggan ku leeyahay gudaha dalka Kenya, sida ay Caasimada Online u sheegeen xubno ka tirsan wafdiga la socda madaxweynaha

Waxyaabaha walaaca uu ka muujiyey Kenyatta ayaa waxaa ka mid ah in Axmed Madoobe ay taageerayaan siyaasiyiin awood ku leh siyaasadda Kenya oo ku beel ah, ayna adag tahay inuu qaato go’aan ka dhan ah Axmed Madoobe.

Si kastaba Kenyatta ayaa ogolaaday in guddiga ay isku raaceen labada dal in la dhiso, ay kasoo talo bixiyaan arrintan.

Ma cadda in Farmaajo ogolaan doono inuu wada-xaajood ku dhameeyo muranka badda, haddii Kenyatta ogolaado rabitaankiisa ah in Axmed Madoobe meesha laga saaro, hase yeeshee xubno wafdigiisa ka mid ah oo kulanka fadhiyey ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegeen inay la-yaabeen in madaxweynaha uu kiiska badda ku xiro dagaalka uu kula jiro Axmed Madoobe.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I knew that intimidation and bullying was never going to work, I am so glad our government stuck to their guns and never wavered from the path of diplomacy and professionalism. Kenya looked immature and uncertain on the world stage and now they have realized their mistakes. Somalia won and is in good hands Mashallah :)

Kenya realized their temper tantrums on the world stage were far too juvenile for a country that is looking to ascend, so they had to renormalize relations. This has absolutely nothing to do with the maritime dispute that is currently pending in the International Court of Justice.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Lex Luther what do you expect from reer small teeth, they worship money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sold his obese wife to the highest bidder for one night.

They already sold their pride when Barre killed those sheikhs and tried to change the Quran..

@Lex Luther what do you expect from reer small teeth, they worship money. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sold his obese wife to the highest bidder for one night.

They already sold their pride when Barre killed those sheikhs and tried to change the Quran..
:francis: you're so right sister, and to think once upon a time i was an Heavy supporter of Farmaajo, hell i was even rooting for him when he went against that Tuug former President HSM in the last leg of the election, farmaajo is a huge let down for us all Somalis.

Wow Farmaajo hugged the Kenyans as he signed away Somali waters

Farmaajo would probably sell Somaliland's coastline as well, if he could

Fucking traitor

im believing more and more he's a Kenyan and Ethiopian agent planted in Villa Somalia

EFU7iz7W4AI33-I.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news, Kenya is just being diplomatic infront of the world stage. KENYA has now recognized authority of dawlada federaalka. Its over for axmed madoobe

Kenya is going to lose to a government that only controls one city and as a consequence be landlocked.

:mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron:

Big L for Kiinya.