Breaking: 3 suspected car bombs circulating within Mogadishu, 1 just detonated a few minutes ago

Live look at N&N sleeping on the job again

245E60D5-BF34-420A-9E83-08D4A113A328.jpeg

Most of Al Shabab are Rahanweyn

That’s false and anti RX propaganda. Majority of al Shabab footsoldiers corresponds to the region that part of AS is based in operating in. Yes there are RX footsoldiers. Most of AS leadership is Hawiye and darood first and foremost. The current leader is Dir.

Keo

VIP
That’s false and anti RX propaganda. Majority of al Shabab corresponds to the region that part of AS is based in. Most of AS leadership is Hawiye and darood first and foremost. The current leader is Dir.
I meant most of the foot soldiers in Al Shabab are Rahanweyn

I meant most of the foot soldiers in Al Shabab are Rahanweyn

That’s still not true and there’s never been a census to back that up. True RX are footsoldiers but it’s not factual to say they are the majority. For example look at AS in Gedo. Majority of their soldiers are Reer Gedo MX + southern Dir. Look at al Shabab or isis in PL their footsoldiers are MJ. Of course SWS AS is totally RX. One RX guy blowing himself up in Puntland doesn’t mean all of AS footsoldiers are RX. I recall one of the latest attacks in Mogadishu one of the guys was Ogaden. AS is a clan diverse group. Here’s some more stats on them

3DC239FD-4FA2-473E-A87D-34BD76C02F46.jpeg

08ACE950-3A6D-464B-9DC8-F90971ECB561.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That’s still not true and there’s never been a census to back that up. True RX are footsoldiers but it’s not factual to say they are the majority. For example look at AS in Gedo. Majority of their soldiers are Reer Gedo MX + southern Dir. Look at al Shabab or isis in PL their footsoldiers are MJ. Of course SWS AS is totally RX. One RX guy blowing himself up in Puntland doesn’t mean all of AS footsoldiers are RX. I recall one of the latest attacks in Mogadishu one of the guys was Ogaden. AS is a clan diverse group. Here’s some more stats on them

View attachment 76417

View attachment 76418
Nearly every single terror attack or assassination in Puntland has been committed by a RX/Madow.

Nearly every single terror attack or assassination in Puntland has been committed by a RX/Madow.

I stand corrected , I only heard of the guy who shot Mudane Paul being RX/Madow. There’s barely any attacks in PL besides that tho except for recent Qatar qarax right ?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I stand corrected , I only heard of the guy who shot Mudane Paul being RX/Madow. There’s barely any attacks in PL besides that tho except for recent Qatar qarax right ?
Right but the few that we do get from Gaalkacyo to Bosaso are always RX/Madow IDPs even though they make up a minuscule proportion of our population. I think reer SWS are collectively missing the empathy portion in their brain.

Right but the few that we do get from Gaalkacyo to Bosaso are always RX/Madow IDPs even though they make up a minuscule proportion of our population. I think reer SWS are collectively missing the empathy portion in their brain.

:lawd: I completely forgot Galkacyo how could I . Do you think Galmudug is feeding Southies into PL ? How else do they come?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:lawd: I completely forgot Galkacyo how could I . Do you think Galmudug is feeding Southies into PL ? How else do they come?
I think they come on their own. It's either Puntland or Somaliland for them and Puntland is closer, especially if they don't take a shortcut through Ethiopia. Similarly, Somaliland is closer for Oromos which is why they have historically migrated there. Lucky for you the only thing to worry about with Oromos is public indecency and petty crime.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Security services in xamar needs to be overhauled.

I'm heading the person who blew up the mayor got all the way to his office, when it's like this questions need to be asked...

Trending