Breakin:A boy Gets Stabbed To Death In Johannesburg Southafrica

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is not that they kill him in broad day light middle of the street. But they just walk away like its nothing. Not even running or fear of getting caught

In broad day light while everyone is casually walking around. Fucking cursed continent. Honestly SSA is a low IQ cesspit. Fucking hell.

Subxaanallah. SA is filled with dhiigcab! Xataa midka duubay iyo kuwa ag maraayo kulli bilaa naxariis. Sakiin laq dheh. Apparently the boy stood up and got in a taxi I hope he's safe.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
inna lillahi wa in allah-e-rajioon, AUN to the youngster. This is sure to mess me up for the whole day now. May Allah SWT, bless him. Rest now, my son.

I would love to know this boy's name, and his family. Usually, I'm sceptical of sending help to those I dont know, in fear that my help may not get to them......But, I would really want to help that poor family.

As for the beasts that carried out thos heinous crime, may them, their family, their country, and their race, be cursed for all of eternity. Waa absolutely savage people, no naxariis in them whatsoever. Little wonder why then, they've been cursed with slavery for the past 2k years.

Let us now, make prayers and duas for this little one.....

Last edited:
inna lillahi wa in allah-e-rajioon, AUN to the youngster. This is sure to mess me up for the whole day now. May Allah SWT, bless him. Rest now, my son.

I would love to know this boy's name, and his family. Usually, I'm sceptical of sending help to those I dont know, in fear that my help may not get to them......But, I would really want to help that poor family.

As for the beasts that carried out thos heinous crime, may them, their family, their country, and race, be cursed for all of eternity. Waa absolutely savage people, no naxariis in them whatsoever. Little wonder why then, they've been cursed with slavery for the past 2k years.

Let us now, make prayers and duas for this little one.....
Sorry to ruin your day mate. But many somalis need a rude awakening from the dream that is their refugee\immigrant borrowed life.

The only reason this happens is that you as a foreigner cant be armed. A couple of somalis are in jail as they bought Ak47 to protect themselves. The corrupt cops come in the evening and check for weapons. If they find it you are sentenced to a couple of yeara in jail. If they dont find any. They come at night and rob you knowing you have nothing.
Somalis are tough. If they had guns. Nighttime for them

Why are they there....if you dont want to go to somalia.....there are other African countries they can go to. Its time these people wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending