Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

I love waking up in the morning to eat canjelo with suqar or kiliyo or cajelo and butter rolls sprinkled with sugar or with plain old shaax. This morning my mum made canjelo stuffed with sweet egg in the middle. Wtf is this BS? Apparently it's a traditional Somali breakfast.:urgh: I had to have a bowl of cereal and leave because there were no eggs left to make my full English. :mjcry:

Why do people eat suqar, beer or any other type of meat in the morning as part of their breakfast? I can understand eggs but hilib in the morning? Come'n! That is taking to far. I can understand in Somalia since the meat was fresh, but in the diaspora? Not me.

Anyhow, Sienna, you have your mom making the breakfast for you? Lucky you. It's been a long time since I had that. I thought you must be living yourself by now, but being an unmarried girl, it is obvious - you gotta be at home.

I love waking up in the morning to eat canjelo with suqar or kiliyo or cajelo and butter rolls sprinkled with sugar or with plain old shaax. This morning my mum made canjelo stuffed with sweet egg in the middle. Wtf is this BS? Apparently it's a traditional Somali breakfast.:urgh: I had to have a bowl of cereal and leave because there were no eggs left to make my full English. :mjcry:
How many anjeros have you had? :shaq: Don't lie

A

Atiya

Why do people eat suqar, beer or any other type of meat in the morning as part of their breakfast? I can understand eggs but hilib in the morning? Come'n! That is taking to far. I can understand in Somalia since the meat was fresh, but in the diaspora? Not me.

Anyhow, Sienna, you have your mom making the breakfast for you? Lucky you. It's been a long time since I had that. I thought you must be living yourself by now, but being an unmarried girl, it is obvious - you gotta be at home.

Hilib in the morning is nice, it gives you energy. I wish I had my own place but with the crazy rent prices in London it's not easy. Plus my parents would never allow me to live alone.

Hilib in the morning is nice, it gives you energy. I wish I had my own place but with the crazy rent prices in London it's not easy. Plus my parents would never allow me to live alone.

And your parents are right, Sienna.

Wait a minute, hilib is good in the morning? How so? I mean I know breakfast is the most important food but meat is good in the morning is a news to me.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Siena..allow me to marry you so you can have your independence ..car, apartment, credit card, new identity, new passport and a brand new baby

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I like beer but how can anyone have beer in the morning though? Canjeelo with suqaar or beer seems like a lunch thing.

I have cadaan breakfast in the morning.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sienne earth am guessing your talking about when canjelo is put on a pan while having mixed eggs and sugar maybe sometimes little salt(scrambled eggs) put on top of the canjelo then put another canjelo on top of the scrambled eggs my mom also use to add one more enjelo on top using the same procedure:banderas:

A

Atiya

Sienne earth am guessing your talking about when canjelo is put on a pan while having mixed eggs and sugar maybe sometimes little salt(scrambled eggs) put on top of the canjelo then put another canjelo on top of the scrambled eggs my mom also use to add one more enjelo on top using the same procedure:banderas:
Yesssssssss! That's what she made lol.

A

Atiya

Siena..allow me to marry you so you can have your independence ..car, apartment, credit card, new identity, new passport and a brand new baby
No thanks menace, I don't want to have millions of step kids all over the world. :urgh:

A

Atiya

And your parents are right, Sienna.

Wait a minute, hilib is good in the morning? How so? I mean I know breakfast is the most important food but meat is good in the morning is a news to me.
It gives me energy during the day and keeps me active.

A

Atiya

I like beer but how can anyone have beer in the morning though? Canjeelo with suqaar or beer seems like a lunch thing.

I have cadaan breakfast in the morning.
Cadaan breakfast typically involves meat. They have bacon or ham or some other sort of meat with beans and eggs and maybe some chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending