brb........ starting an onlyfans page and quitting my shaqo. subscribe yall!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

working is the ghetto! i hate it here!

i dont even need to get butt nekid, you can do a likkle tease of the ankle and people will still pay. its a mans world, and its time to milk from it.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 20.02.59.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Don't do it. Keep your clothes and integrity on. Don't strip for couple of contaminated bucks on this dunya. Think of Allah and the purpose of your life: to worship and submit to him.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Don't do it. Keep your clothes and integrity on. Don't strip for couple of contaminated bucks on this dunya. Think of Allah and the purpose of your life: to worship and submit to him.
alhamdulliah my imaan is strong. im not gonna give up allah. i already choose deen over dunya. if i wanted to i would have went to the streets a longg time ago. but i didn't

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
alhamdulliah my imaan is strong. im not gonna give up allah. i already choose deen over dunya. if i wanted to i would have went to the streets a longg time ago. but i didn't
Mashallah, Keep it that way dear sister. Love for Dunya is the source of evil tbh but Every single thing that exists in this world is trifle – small and insignificant in the eyes of Allah SWT. This dunya is a place of delusion; A place of deception; A place where human beings are tricked and duped; A place where human beings find themselves attracted to evil and misdeeds. May Allah SWT shield us from the fitna of this materialistic age.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Mashallah, Keep it that way dear sister. Love for Dunya is the source of evil tbh but Every single thing that exists in this world is trifle – small and insignificant in the eyes of Allah SWT. This dunya is a place of delusion; A place of deception; A place where human beings are tricked and duped; A place where human beings find themselves attracted to evil and misdeeds. May Allah SWT shield us from the fitna of this materialistic age.
thank you for the reminder my knowledgeable brother :it0tdo8:

Trending