Brazilian military declare support for Bolsanaro!

Trump's platform was white nationalism. Bolsonaro is completely different and is of a completely different culture.

The guy that called Haiti, Middle East and Africa “the scum of humanity” isn’t a white nationalist.

Give me a break.

You are misconstruing what I said in the quote of mine at the top. I'm talking about Bolsonaro's platform. As for what he believes in his heart, I have no idea and that isn't really my concern. In private, he could be a Buddhist or a Hindu for all I know. Supposedly he said something mean about refugees. That isn't proof he's a white nationalist. Xenophobia has been in issue in South Africa- that doesn't mean the people are white nationalists. Xenophobia exists in every culture and isn't something specific to whites or white nationalists. I would like to see the original quote in Portugese in context but if anything it would maybe indicate that he is a xenophobe, maybe an old man with some prejudices but it isn't proof he's a white nationalists. An old white person with prejudices against foreigners does not necessarily equal a white nationalist. White nationalism is a very specific ideology. Also Bolsonaro is for sure a Brazil nationalist and I don't think it is even possible for someone who is Brazil nationalist and pro-Latin America the way Bolsonaro is to be white nationalist. It's like talking about a white nationalist pan-African nationalist. It's like claiming a hardcore Ugandan nationalist is secretly a white nationalist.

Here he is kidding around with Pedro Castillo, wearing Pedro Castillo's famous hat:

92EB78B2-6A79-40B7-83C8-3FFED39C714A.jpeg

Castillo is a hardcore leftist and indigenista. I was kind of annoyed because the King of Spain was nice enough to attend a function in Peru (I think it was Castillo's swearing in) and Pedro Castillo right in front of the Spanish king went on a big rant about how evil the Spanish were and had a big rant against Spain and basically blaming Spain for everything bad. Of course, the Spanish did a lot of criminal stuff but there's a time and place for things and if the King of Spain was nice enough to visit me, I wouldn't go on an epic rant against Spain right in front of him- especially publically. The Spanish were very offended and rightfully so- it was extremely rude of Castillo.

But anyways, I share that anecdote to illustrate the type that Castillo is. If Bolsonaro was really this hardcore white supremacist figure, neither Castillo nor Bolsonaro would be that comfortable with each other. Personally I don't remotely believe Bolsonaro is a white nationalist.

And as far as cherrypicking offensive quotes- to me it's like Gaddafi or Che Guevara. I heard Gaddafi was secretly racist against black Africans and Che said some racist comments. No one really cares about Che's racist quotes. In the grand scheme of things, some cherrypicked occasional rude remarks are not what Che represents. Che represents a specific Communist ideology. No one wearing a Che t-shirt or defending Che is doing so because he said some occasional rude remarks about other races. They support his platform. In what you quoted, I was talking about Bolsonaro's platform:

Bolsonaro's platform has been about promoting traditional moral values (ie things like getting gay propaganda out of kids schools), anti-communism, law and order.

Brazilians don't support Bolsonaro because they're all secretly non-white white nationalists in on some sort of secret white nationalist conspiracy. They support him because of what I mention above and because they don't want their country to be the next Venezuela and because they don't want their kids getting taught gay propaganda in schools.

I don't know how often you meet people from Brazil over there in Australia but here in California I meet people from Brazil all the time. Wallahi I met someone from Brazil less than two hours ago. And like almost every Brazilian I meet, he supported Bolsonaro over Lula.

He told me that the election was fraudulent. We talked about it and he mentioned that almost every Brazilian he knows supports Bolsonaro. We discussed our concern over the expansion of Communism in the region, we discussed our belief in God, discussed praying for Brazil and he expressed concern for his family in Brazil if Lula takes power. Neither of us have anything to do with any secret white nationalist conspiracy. If anything, we're a conspiracy of people who believe in God. The atheists are with Lula.

Another lovely quote from Bolsanaro…

View attachment 244401

I'm descended from the Indians. I'd rather a politician make some mean remark versus live in Venezuela. Turning Brazil into Venezuela slash Sodom and Gomorrah (the Brazilian left is even worse because at least the region's more traditional Marxists aren't in line with the degenerate stuff) isn't going to help the Indians, Afro-Brazilian or whatever other racial/ethnic groups in the country.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm descended from the Indians. I'd rather a politician make some mean remark versus live in Venezuela. Turning Brazil into Venezuela slash Sodom and Gomorrah (the Brazilian left is even worse because at least the region's more traditional Marxists aren't in line with the degenerate stuff) isn't going to help the Indians, Afro-Brazilian or whatever other racial/ethnic groups in the country.

That’s not a nasty quote, that’s him saying that he wishes you didn’t exist.

brazil.jpg

I want to tear the facade off the Western imperialist propaganda that is being directed at Brazil.

Let me put it in three words: Qatar, Russia, Brazil.

It's that simple. It's the same thing. It's about the imperialism of the West pushing the gay agenda in Qatar, it's about the imperialism of the West pushing the gay agenda in Russia, it's about the imperialism of the West pushing the gay agenda in Brazil.

That's all it is. It's insane but it's the truth.

Consciously or unconsciously all the hardcore anti-Bolsonaro types are helping Western imperialism push the gay agenda in Brazil. If the West discovers Martians, they won't be satisfied until they've pushed their degeneracy on the Martians.

rusia.jpg

I don't even need to show you how they're trying to push gay stuff on Qatar, we all know already. Mind you, they're not trying to take oil, they're not trying to install an anti-Communist dictatorship, no- their primary thing with Qatar is they're trying to push gay stuff.

Same agenda. Qatar. Brazil. Russia. It's all the same thing. Don't be a useful idiot.

Lula is a Marxist and Mexico's President AMLO is a Marxist. So why is the Western propaganda machine backing Lula while AMLO is a "danger to democracy"?

amlo.jpg

Why does the propaganda machine love Lula and hate AMLO? They're both Marxists. Why is it? Because Lula pushes the gay stuff and AMLO doesn't.

It isn't about poor oppressed Indians/Afro-Brazilians/Palestinians/rainforest (btw Zionism and Marxism are two tentacles of the same octopus) or whatever other pretext the agenda is hiding behind. The agenda is the Western agenda to push their gay agenda on every corner of the earth, from Qatar, to Russia, to South America.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
same here and I believe this is the case for pretty much anyone who has met Brazilians and asked them... I've met I think two Brazilians who supported Lula and I think I've met about twelve Brazilians who support Bolsonaro.... and one of the pro-Lula Brazilians even admitted to me that everyone else in his family supports Bolsonaro... the media hates Bolsonaro but we're the ones who take into account what the Brazilians themselves actually think
43EAD410-1E69-4818-BAB1-EE467AAAF815.jpeg

He’s destroyed Brazil’s economy. Poverty is at record highs since Lula first became president and began reducing it

View attachment 244418
He’s destroyed Brazil’s economy. Poverty is at record highs since Lula first became president and began reducing it

Did Bolsonaro destroy the economy or was it covid? I think it's the covid stuff that messed with their economy.

Also yes Brazil did good economically during Lula. Venezuela's economy was also doing very well. Things were great for countries that sell oil. That has to do with oil prices.

Lula’s party were in power for 13 years and it didn’t turn into Venezuela.

Stop the exaggeration.

The chavista regime was in power about fifteen years before Venezuela became what it is. It's playing Russian roulette but with an entire country.

Mexico and Peru are already gradually heading in that direction. If the Marxists have their way, the whole region will go that direction.

Will Mexico Be the Next Venezuela?​

Nov. 22, 2022

Many Mexicans have been talking about this for a while and now even the NY Times is talking about it. Playing around with these kind of Marxist politics is like playing with a loaded gun. I don't care about the democracy aspect but the social collapse aspect. (as far as democracy, I doubt AMLO himself would become dictator but his party could become a sort of dictatorship like the PRI)

Last edited:
I met a Brazilian in college who supported Lula. He lifted many of his family out of poverty and taught them how to read with his school program. Only Brazilian I met tho

the regional Marxism... I would compare it to the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East. you tolerate their instigation, maybe the country goes up in a civil war (in LatAm- social collapse), maybe it doesn't.... maybe you become the next Syria (in LatAm- Venezuela), maybe you don't.... but it's pretty serious to play around with...I'm hoping Bolsonaro does a Sisi

side note:

sisi.jpg

I agree one hundred with this theory and I thought the same thing before I saw this Egyptian say this

edit: just to elaborate. I see the two aforementioned movements as actually being extensions of the same thing as both of them are Masonic movements aimed at undermining and destabilizing their regions. that is why they are very similar if you study them.

Muslim Brotherhood connection with the British & Freemasons | Dr. Raslan (Documented)​

it isn't just Shaykh Raslan but a lot of people have (correctly) talked about the Muslim Brotherhood being a masonic organization.

I don't know of anything in English that explains this but I have a book that talks about this when it comes to the Latin Marxists and a lot of people from the region know what I'm talking about.

images.jpg

in its core, it's actually the same evil project but aimed at two different regions.

Last edited:
lula.jpg

translation from the Portuguese:

"
Good evening Well, I live in Florida USA, yesterday I went to an organic market, I was looking for a product and I asked a lady, she saw my “accent” and asked you and from which country, I said Brazil! She said I'm from Venezuela; I said: cool in Brazil now there are many Venezuelans! She replied: with tears I know we are scattered all over the world. Because of a communist government and she said “if Lula wins, Brazil will be equal to Venezuela”. I was in shock! She continued you cannot allow Lula to be President. Here I leave my sadness
😭
😭
"

what is all this nonsense. Smh, if a person who led the country and bettered their economy to the point there was all the BRICs talk, comes back they will collapse?

Absolutly 0 logic. Sound as bad as the lefies talking about USA will collapse if Trump becomes president. 5 years later, trump came and went and USA is still standing.

Brazil will be fine. Lula done great before and this time can be hit and miss. But stop fear mongering. Venezuela is only in its state due to sanctions. And all the issues in the MENA had Biden considering buying Oil from them. Its never about government, its about the world accepting or turning their back.

Venezuela is only in its state due to sanctions.

vn9.jpg

Pure propaganda. The people who really understand what happened to their economy know that it wasn't the sanctions. The sanctions made things worse after the crisis already began but no it wasn't the sanctions.

"

Are Sanctions Causing the Humanitarian Crisis?​

Sanctions did not cause the economic or humanitarian crisis in Venezuela as dire conditions in Venezuela preceded the implementation of sanctions. By 2016, a year before any financial or sectoral sanctions hit the country, Venezuela’s economy was already enduring severe hyperinflation, which surpassed a rate of 800 percent. Between 2013 and 2016, food imports fell 71 percent and medicine and medical equipment imports dropped 68 percent. Over the same period, infant mortality increased by 44 percent. By the time sanctions were introduced, Venezuelans earning the minimum wage could only afford 56 percent of the calories necessary for a family of five. Over two million Venezuelans had already fled the country at this point."

anyways, it's easy to for liberals in the West to so casually not worry about Brazil going the same way as Cuba and Venezuela. if it happens, they're not going to be the ones suffering

vn8.jpg

vn6.jpg

vn5.jpg

vn4.jpg

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
Masha'Allah.

Bolsonaro is supported by the Brazilian people. He is supported by the people who genuinely care about Brazil, by the country's religious people and patriots.

Lula is the candidate of castrochavismo, supported by communists, lgbt, feminazis, Western white liberals/Democrat party, US government, big media, etc.

If pro-Lula and pro-Bolsonaro forces fight it out, no matter how much some people have brainwashed into thinking that it somehow makes sense for Muslims to support Communism in Brazil, I believe God would be more on the side of the pro-Bolsonaro side than on that of the pro-Lula forces. In fact, Lula would be the candidate of the atheists. Bolsonaro is flawed but I don't see anything Islamic about supporting gay propaganda in Brazilian children's schools or promoting for Marxism to destroy the moral fabric of Brazilian society.
Bolosnaro's wife donned a shirt emblazoned with the Israeli flag on election day. They are both on the wrong side of the spectrum.

Bolosnaro's wife donned a shirt emblazoned with the Israeli flag on election day. They are both on the wrong side of the spectrum.

Bolsonaro is aligned with a Jewish ideology called Zionism. Lula is aligned with a Jewish ideology called Marxism.

Very similar with Trump and Biden in the United States. Trump was definitely a Zionist but that doesn't necessarily mean he's worse than Biden. Personally I hate Trump and Biden.

But as far as Lula and Bolsonaro, I am convinced Lula is worse. Lulu's agenda is more in line with the New World Order and this is why he was chosen by the international Masonic elite.

Trending