Brazilian military declare support for Bolsanaro!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

All Brazilian Supreme commanders have pledged allegiance to President Bolsanaro.

Masha'Allah.

Bolsonaro is supported by the Brazilian people. He is supported by the people who genuinely care about Brazil, by the country's religious people and patriots.

Lula is the candidate of castrochavismo, supported by communists, lgbt, feminazis, Western white liberals/Democrat party, US government, big media, etc.

If pro-Lula and pro-Bolsonaro forces fight it out, no matter how much some people have brainwashed into thinking that it somehow makes sense for Muslims to support Communism in Brazil, I believe God would be more on the side of the pro-Bolsonaro side than on that of the pro-Lula forces. In fact, Lula would be the candidate of the atheists. Bolsonaro is flawed but I don't see anything Islamic about supporting gay propaganda in Brazilian children's schools or promoting for Marxism to destroy the moral fabric of Brazilian society.

Brazilian satanist does witchcraft to help Lula

5658798A-6561-43E1-B575-32748EE10756.png

5357B0F5-66FC-4C4B-86D4-EABEAFBF0243.png

do people as Muslims really want to be on the same team as Communists, trannies and satanists?

people can get mad all they want- the people who prefer Bolsonaro, I believe God is more on our side. and we are the ones who really care about Brazil and genuinely want what's best for Brazil. I do not understand how any Muslim can want gay propaganda to be pushed on Brazilian schoolchildren. What have the Brazilians done to you that you would wish that on them? When the Muslims conquered Spain, they brought Islam. They didn't work to turn the society into Sodom and Gomorrah. Muslims are supposed to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, Muslims are not supposed to be instruments of moral subversion. Muslims should be a blessing in that they support healthy morals, not that they assist in tearing down and destroying society's morals. Lula represents an attack on the spiritual and moral core of Brazilian society. Bolsonaro is flawed but Lula is worse. A Muslim should be a gift to humanity not a shaytan working to turn the world into sodom and gomorrah. What Lula represents is satanic and wallahi I am pleased that I will be on یوم القيامة having supported Bolsonaro over Lula. The atheists, satanists, Communists, feminazis, homos- that is the Lula camp.

Any Muslim that supports these racist white gaalos are brain dead .

we saw that with trump fans only for him to ban multiple Muslim countries from entering the country and making Jerusalem the capital of Israel 🤣 even recognising Syrian land as Israeli .

Any Muslim that supports these racist white gaalos are brain dead .

we saw that with trump fans only for him to ban multiple Muslim countries from entering the country and making Jerusalem the capital of Israel 🤣 even recognising Syrian land as Israeli .

Bolsonaro is not Trump and Brazil is not the United States. Bolsonaro is more similar to DeSantis than he is to Trump.

Furthermore, Bolsonaro has more popular support than Lula and your average Bolsonaro supporter is not white. Nor do they think they're white. They just love their country and don't want to see it ruined.

Trump's platform was white nationalism. Bolsonaro is completely different and is of a completely different culture.

It is a big problem in analysis if people think Trump and Bolsonaro are interchangeable.

Bolsonaro's platform has been about promoting traditional moral values (ie things like getting gay propaganda out of kids schools), anti-communism, law and order.

I really am disgusted by all this race-baiting demagoguery. Turning Brazil into Venezuela slash Sodom and Gomorrah is not going to help Afro-Brazilians.

btw just to follow up on the satanist who was doing witchcraft "in the name of Lucifer" to support Lula (what I posted earlier didn't show the full translation):

62CE858F-A856-4CB8-A519-6E85E6E6957A.png

Amber

A blessed human
Brazilian satanist does witchcraft to help Lula

View attachment 244183

View attachment 244184

do people as Muslims really want to be on the same team as Communists, trannies and satanists?

people can get mad all they want- the people who prefer Bolsonaro, I believe God is more on our side. and we are the ones who really care about Brazil and genuinely want what's best for Brazil. I do not understand how any Muslim can want gay propaganda to be pushed on Brazilian schoolchildren. What have the Brazilians done to you that you would wish that on them? When the Muslims conquered Spain, they brought Islam. They didn't work to turn the society into Sodom and Gomorrah. Muslims are supposed to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, Muslims are not supposed to be instruments of moral subversion. Muslims should be a blessing in that they support healthy morals, not that they assist in tearing down and destroying society's morals. Lula represents an attack on the spiritual and moral core of Brazilian society. Bolsonaro is flawed but Lula is worse. A Muslim should be a gift to humanity not a shaytan working to turn the world into sodom and gomorrah. What Lula represents is satanic and wallahi I am pleased that I will be on یوم القيامة having supported Bolsonaro over Lula. The atheists, satanists, Communists, feminazis, homos- that is the Lula camp.
You need Quran akhris. Stop this qashin, warya

TekNiKo

VIP
Masha'Allah.

Bolsonaro is supported by the Brazilian people. He is supported by the people who genuinely care about Brazil, by the country's religious people and patriots.

Lula is the candidate of castrochavismo, supported by communists, lgbt, feminazis, Western white liberals/Democrat party, US government, big media, etc.

If pro-Lula and pro-Bolsonaro forces fight it out, no matter how much some people have brainwashed into thinking that it somehow makes sense for Muslims to support Communism in Brazil, I believe God would be more on the side of the pro-Bolsonaro side than on that of the pro-Lula forces. In fact, Lula would be the candidate of the atheists. Bolsonaro is flawed but I don't see anything Islamic about supporting gay propaganda in Brazilian children's schools or promoting for Marxism to destroy the moral fabric of Brazilian society.
Absolutely, Neo Marxist have been absolutely defeated, they want to introduce “Drag Queen Races” like Canada and their prime minister. This idealogy is a cancer!

Absolutely, Neo Marxist have been absolutely defeated, they want to introduce “Drag Queen Races” like Canada and their prime minister. This idealogy is a cancer!

Bolsonaro Plans to Remove LGBTQ+ Content From School Curricula​

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has promised to remove LGBTQ+ content from the South American country’s high school curriculum as part of a greater purge of what he calls “Marxist rubbish” from schools, the Associated Press reports.

Brazil to Erase LGBTQ, Feminist Movements From School Textbooks​

Can you imagine- what the hell was lgbt propaganda doing in Brazilian school textbooks?

I had a Brazilian show me some of the textbook material- they were literally promoting lgbt and Marxism.

This is the supposed horrible evil fascism of Bolsonaro. And this is what he campaigned on.

Whatever anyone thinks of Trump, I don't believe that campaigning on a platform to get lgbt propaganda out of school textbooks is the same as campaigning on an anti-immigrant platform.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bolsonaro is a common sense leader that has strengthened the Brazilian economy, most Brazilians I have met support Bolsonaro.
I agree I wish Somalia had a strong leader like Bolsonero, a great milirary man

Bolsonaro is a common sense leader that has strengthened the Brazilian economy, most Brazilians I have met support Bolsonaro.

same here and I believe this is the case for pretty much anyone who has met Brazilians and asked them... I've met I think two Brazilians who supported Lula and I think I've met about twelve Brazilians who support Bolsonaro.... and one of the pro-Lula Brazilians even admitted to me that everyone else in his family supports Bolsonaro... the media hates Bolsonaro but we're the ones who take into account what the Brazilians themselves actually think

Trending

Latest posts