Brazilian eating monkey, is it cannibalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
How do people do this? I can't even eat my chicken to the bone, always pull out veins and this guy is literally making soup out of the monkey's head
:faysalwtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You cant throw stones from a glass house saxiib. In muqdisho hyena meat is a delicacy:

You cant throw stones from a glass house saxiib. In muqdisho hyena meat is a delicacy:
Why are u making shit up, that shit happened in Jubbaland by them bantus.
Screenshot_20170515-114248.jpg
there was bunch of fake threads on Twitter about how there was a gay pride day in Mogadishu created by a lander I wouldn't be surprised if u or another lander renamed this video to lie about us and sent it to liveleak,

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why are u making shit up, that shit happened in Jubbaland by them bantus.View attachment 18049 there was bunch of fake threads on Twitter about how there was a gay pride day in Mogadishu created by a lander I wouldn't be surprised if u or another lander renamed this video to lie about us and sent it to liveleak,
Muqdisho, kismayo ... all the same shit. By the way Bantus dont eat meat. They only eat fruits and vegetables.

Thats like me saying Hargeisa, Garoowe, Bosaaso, etc. are all the same...

Your regional knowledge is laughable..
That video wasn't even shot in Somalia bro, the person who posted it up is clearly a Somali hater and most likely a lander, these landers make up bunch of lies about Mogadishu, I never take them serious, but it's annoying and funny how they think they can make up shit about us and they expect foreigners can tell them apart from any other somali LMAO

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Better than the gorillas the reer waqooyi are eating. Apparently haber jeclo love to suck the juice off the gorilla bone after they finish eating the meat raw.
Bunch of backward bastard
Walaal has is ceebeenin:lolbron: Habar Jeclo enslave your oppressors, the daroods.
Thats like me saying Hargeisa, Garoowe, Bosaaso, etc. are all the same...

Your regional knowledge is laughable..
Hargeisa, garowe, bosaaso, burco, laas caanod ... all share traditions. We dont do niiko or any other monkey businesses. Allow dhowr waqooyi.
Lol ur a proven liar, enough said
Bro i am telling you its a fact. Bantus only eat fruits and vegetables. They come into the world as vegetarians.

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
When you know the food is going to be good! But, those braces are just fascinating. Blue like the colour of our flag. I respect this guy.

mannn.PNG

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
God only knows how a threat that has to do with Brazilians eating monkeys ends up with somali tribal beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending