Brawl outside Ilford station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is there qaat in MN?:umwhat: I thought it was a Uk thing since I saw a documentary about Somalis there in Uk.

Is that why minnesotan niggas look some weird ass fobs:what1:

I think khat/qaad/jaat increases foppish behaviour?:cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where there is Somalis there is Jaat. I think they smuggle it from Mexico. from Africa to mexico to crossing boarder. Sometimes they have the real thing, fresh but expensive, I know lots of Somali women chew kaat. They actually have a party of Jaat chewing...a house of full of working somali women. The problem is...after chewing..the women horniness goes off the hook. Farahs begin to arrive one by one at the home, and drive with them. All this I got from phone gossip.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think @Basra comprehends "exploited" better instead of "used"
She may think it's some used vehicles/motorcycle that you're talking about:ftw9nwa:

I was trying to get clarification. Used can be used as used for sexual purposes.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Where there is Somalis there is Jaat. I think they smuggle it from Mexico. from Africa to mexico to crossing boarder. Sometimes they have the real thing, fresh but expensive, I know lots of Somali women chew kaat. They actually have a party of Jaat chewing...a house of full of working somali women. The problem is...after chewing..the women horniness goes off the hook. Farahs begin to arrive one by one at the home, and drive with them. All this I got from phone gossip.
Women chewing jaat/qaad?:what1: Am I missing something?
I thought it was like rare to find 'em, maybe in E.Africa but in abroad doing that! And they have a ceremony for it?:gucciwhat: Never heard this sh#t before, Is it there in your state?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women chewing jaat/qaad?:what1: Am I missing something?
I thought it was like rare to find 'em, maybe in E.Africa but in abroad doing that! And they have a ceremony for it?:gucciwhat: Never heard this sh#t before, Is it there in your state?

U have no idea what happens in the dark. U will be shocked. These women are mostly boss ladies with their own business. Full time moms. Single mothers mostly. Very sad. But I cant seem to have enough of the gossip somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts