Brawl ERUPTS at Jewish event held at Toronto's York University (how many Somalis were there?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Samira, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Samira

Samira Illuminated Xalimo

Ratings:
    +671

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. haramcadd

haramcadd

Ratings:
    +266
    do they ever get tired? free palestine every day :susp:

bruh israel isn't going anywhere :trumpsmirk:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Western4Life

Western4Life "I'm proud to be a turncoat" - Tarek Fatah Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,262
    In 2016, there was a Somali and Jew arguing at a similar event at the same SJW "university".

1:40

4. mustang22

mustang22

Ratings:
    +272
    Israel is the only country I recognize, Palestine is a fake country created by the Arab League in order to destabilize Israel.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Knowles

Knowles Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,167
    I thought anti-Zionism movement was against Israel and not Jews, why are they at a Jewish event?

6. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,935
    @mustang22

Prior to the 1967 war, the whole of the West Bank was under Jordan & the whole of Gazza under Egypt. If Arabs cared about the notion of a Palestine State, they could have united both regions and without any Jewish settlements and the whole of Jerusalem created a sovereign Palestinian State. That wasn’t their vision, their agenda was to destroy Israel, kill and murder every Jew living there. That made the Israelis resilient and fight back and finally succeeded. It was a failed Arab nationalism project. The Palestinians were used and exploited by their fellow Arab brothers and since every Arab leader now wants to be on the good side of the Israelis, the Palestinians would be better off joining Israel.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted