Brave xaliimo youtuber does a skydive. (Btw she’s the last surviving xaliimo specie with her natural complexion)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She’s a rarity, the only known surviving female of the Geeljire specie that has her dark complexion intact.

Her youtube channel seems super interesting, seems like a very well travelled woman! Super jealous! Inshallah, I'll get to travel like her soon

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her youtube channel seems super interesting, seems like a very well travelled woman! Super jealous! Inshallah, I'll get to travel like her soon

She’s from Boston but now has settled in MN to expand her audience. She has linked up with every person’s hooyo’s favorite comedian “Nimco Joker”. I don’t find her funny at all.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin would you jump out of a plane for her?

absolutely NOT!

ivelearned my lesson when I was a teen. I was at a gym and this xaliimo that I was head over heals was there. We were at the basketball court. She was talking to a stocky build madoow. He had boxing gloves on. She called me down and said “you wanna box him”. My dignity was on the line. I said yes! I put on the gloves. We faced each other. He kept his gloves next to his cheeks for protection. Allowed me to punch him. I punched as hard as I can do it. All of a sudden he came at me and hit me with ungodly punch.
View attachment 1598985780747.gif
She just started laughing so hard :jcoleno: :farmajoyaab: