Brainwashed Liberal Xalimo Goes Viral For Promoting Students To Disrespect Their Teachers

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

One thing I am thankful for is never growing up in America, imagine crying to the world and having 10s of thousands of people agree and try to justify being on your phone in class l. Diaspora Somalis are nothing but useless niggas

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She's amazing. I love seeing Somali teachers such as herself mashallah.

Imagine calling the cops on a student for not giving you their phone and posting it on tiktok,she was at least conscious enough to know she'll get backlash and turned the comments off.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She's amazing. I love seeing Somali teachers such as herself mashallah.

Imagine calling the cops on a student for not giving you their phone and posting it on tiktok,she was at least conscious enough to know she'll get backlash and turned the comments off.

Aaaahh bey....she is NOT Somali tho

One thing I am thankful for is never growing up in America, imagine crying to the world and having 10s of thousands of people agree and try to justify being on your phone in class l. Diaspora Somalis are nothing but useless niggas
Man, I used to hate people that were on their phones in class, it's just so distracting. Why not wait till it's break time or lunch to use it? These type of niggas would just make life hard for teachers on purpose and attention.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Mmm. I wouldn't be suprised if she wasnt. This guttertrash OP thinks every black hijabi is Somali:)
She’s Somali, cope harder
Also you do not know me stop projecting your feelings onto me. You the most aids user I’ve read on here. Too much emotions this is a anon forum sxb

You shouldn’t be using your phone during class unless it’s important, however you shouldn’t give your phone to anyone because that’s how most phones get lost most of the time. Keep your phone with you at all times.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You're a whole clown. What is there to cope with you freak, that she's educated? That she's a teacher? That her tweet went viral? You're the maggot finding fault where there is none. You Cope:ahh:
Ooga booga, I bet it if it was a Somali male you would not give 2 shits

copeeeeeeeeee, she’s wrong and emotional. No student should be using their phone in class

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ooga booga, I bet it if it was a Somali male you would not give 2 shits

copeeeeeeeeee, she’s wrong and emotional. No student should be using their phone in class
You're showing your ignorant ass as usual.

Calling someone emotional? Look in the mirror.

She never said using your phone is ok you pea brained imbecil. Learn how to read. She clearly said calling the Admin and police is extreme and pointed out the other woman's wrong approach to the situation and gave examples on her experiences and what she would do different.

How you look in this thread with your retarded bìtchass:susp:

images.jpeg-12.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You're showing your ignorant ass as usual.

Calling someone emotional? Look in the mirror.

She never said using your phone is ok you pea brained imbecil. Learn how to read. She clearly said calling the Admin and police is extreme and pointed out the other woman's wrong approach to the situation and gave examples on her experiences and what she would do different.

How you look in this thread with your retarded bìtchass:susp:

View attachment 206231
That’s what this thread is about you handicap the video is displaying a kid denying to give his phone up while he’s using it and the teacher taking further consequences; what happens when you don’t follow a rule in life ? You get punished, the shorty is trying to justify a lawful punishment towards a rule denying individual

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That’s what this thread is about you handicap the video is displaying a kid denying to give his phone up while he’s using it and the teacher taking further consequences; what happens when you don’t follow a rule in life ? You get punished, the shorty is trying to justify a lawful punishment towards a rule denying individual
She's not justifying anything you weirdo, you made all that up in your head. Dumb freak doing mental gymnastics and making shit up.

She gave examples on what she would do differently and said that's what has worked for her. Thousands of other teachers are agreeing with her so what does that tell you.

Get your game up instead of wallowing in your mothers house stalking Somali women on twitter and running here like a jealous little girl mad about how other people are living their lives.

What's the issue here?!
She didnt do anything wrong you niggas critic every xalimo for no reason

:mjlol:
A xalimo could post a 2 second video of her breathing and this freak would run here telling us how terrible she and all Xalimos in the west are:mjlol: the obsession and bipolar personality is hilarious and extremely sad at the same time.

She's not justifying anything you weirdo, you made all that up in your head. Dumb freak doing mental gymnastics and making shit up.

She gave examples on what she would do differently and said that's what has worked for her. Thousands of other teachers are agreeing with her so what does that tell you.

Get your game up instead of wallowing in your mothers house stalking Somali women on twitter and running here like a jealous little girl mad about how other people are living their lives.

A xalimo could post a 2 second video of her breathing and this freak would run here telling us how terrible she and all Xalimos in the west are:mjlol: the obsession and bipolar personality is hilarious and extremely sad at the same time.
@xoogster you lost this one saxib :mjpls:

The times are changing. Nobody respects teachers anymore. They have to get their power trip elsewhere. I predict in a couple years time, phones will be completely acceptable in all schools and classes

Based

VIP
I feel sorry for teachers. Imagine dealing with annoying f*cking entitled c*nts who disobey everything their teachers say :francis: idk why westerners promote this indho adeeg culture