Braids or Twists?

That’s a good idea. Even better than doing it yourself. It’s not like you need the tools because you’re going to the salon, where everything’s in good condition.

I might consider salon experts styling my hair with heat. Only risky thing is I either blame myself for any possible heat damage or the expert, but that would defeat any “expertise” they have :umad:
Yeah don't use heat more than 2 or 3 times per year with some time apart. I also tried out keratin treatment at the salon for the first time trying to grow out my hair.

Last edited:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Yeah don't use heat more than 2 or 3 times per year with some time apart. I also tried out keratin treatment at the salon for the first time trying to grow out my hair.
How does your hair deal with keratin treatments? Are you protein sensitive or can your hair handle it? I haven’t tried a keratin treatment. The closet thing to a protein treatment that I’ve done would stem from the natural remedies I take to.

How does your hair deal with keratin treatments? Are you protein sensitive or can your hair handle it? I haven’t tried a keratin treatment. The closet thing to a protein treatment that I’ve done would stem from the natural remedies I take to.
I got it yesterday it has let been 48 hours yet ill find out how it goes she told me not to wash till after 48hr

Trending

Latest posts