Braids or Twists?

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
He’s quite clueless about many things:pachah1:

What’s the difference between regular twists & twists that are flat?

These are flat twists

1610945750818.png

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
The results look beautiful. I’m definitely enticed to try them out :banderas:

How long do you leave your flat twists in before you twist them out? :cosbyhmm:

I wear hijab everyday so if I'm being good I braid my hair once a week, have a full wash day and rebraid or twist it. Some good flat twists could last 2 weeks tho

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I can’t braid nor twist, my timo be too jileec, if I do that I wake up with my hair all over the places the very next morning, looking like I got into a big fight:bell: I just have it in a lose bun when I go to bed and wrap it around in a silky scarf.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I can’t braid nor twist, my timo be too jileec, if I do that I wake up with my hair all over the places the very next morning, looking like I got into a big fight:bell: I just have it in a lose bun when I go to bed and wrap it around in a silky scarf.
Omggg I have to twist my hair as hard as I can (not too hard ofc) to make sure it stays in place. Thankfully, my braids stay intact, but sometimes I can see the loops when they become loose (I hope I made sense).

What’s your hair type? (the no. & letter)

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I get blow dry and flat ironed every once in a while and call it a day.
Blow drying & flat ironing would require some effort too. I mean individuals’ arms could get tense, whether it’s from braiding or flat ironing (depending on length, thickness, etc). I haven’t applied heat to my hair for a while.

What brand do you recommend for a blow dryer & flat iron?
Any trusted heat protectants, that you swear by?

I don’t want to welcome heat damage into my life:mjcry:

Blow drying & flat ironing would require some effort too. I mean individuals’ arms could get tense, whether it’s from braiding or flat ironing (depending on length, thickness, etc). I haven’t applied heat to my hair for a while.

What brand do you recommend for a blow dryer & flat iron?
Any trusted heat protectants, that you swear by?

I dont do it myself.i go to the experts lol at the salon. I it 3 times per year maxi because of the heat damage. Otherwise I honestly don't mind my natural hair curls.in fact i love it is just that I get bored at times then I get it done at the salon.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I dont do it myself.i go to the experts lol at the salon. I it 3 times per year maxi because of the heat damage. Otherwise I honestly don't mind my natural hair curls.in fact i love it is just that I get bored at times then I get it done at the salon.
That’s a good idea. Even better than doing it yourself. It’s not like you need the tools because you’re going to the salon, where everything’s in good condition.

I might consider salon experts styling my hair with heat. Only risky thing is I either blame myself for any possible heat damage or the expert, but that would defeat any “expertise” they have :umad:

Trending