Braids or Twists?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
What’s your favorite protective hairstyle? Is it braids, twists or something else? What makes it your favorite? Explain away ladies, I’m listening :hillarybiz:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Braids take long to do and I hate undoing them. Twists help keep my hair untangled. I also like doing bantu knots.
I haven’t braided my hair for a while, I miss the look :banderas:
I’ve been doing twists recently. The curls when you take them out >>>

How long does it take for you to do Bantu knots? :cosbyhmm:

I haven’t braided my hair for a while, I miss the look :banderas:
I’ve been doing twists recently. The curls when you take them out >>>

How long does it take for you to do Bantu knots? :cosbyhmm:

I only do like 4 bantu knots so a few seconds only. I used to do braits when I was younger but I hate it now. I wear hijab so its more convenient to undo twist or knots.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I only do like 4 bantu knots so a few seconds only. I used to do braits when I was younger but I hate it now. I wear hijab so its more convenient to undo twist or knots.
Have you ever tried to do multiple Bantu knots?
Why do you hate braids?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I'm growing it out into afar style
Like this?
596B403D-0BF7-4753-BCA0-07A2BACC778B.jpeg

Have you ever tried to do multiple Bantu knots?
Why do you hate braids?

No I'm too lazy too do more than a few. I don't like braids because the pattern shows in the hijab and my hair falls out when I undo it. I have a sensitive scalp and a few twists or knots work best for me.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
No I'm too lazy too do more than a few. I don't like braids because the pattern shows in the hijab and my hair falls out when I undo it. I have a sensitive scalp and a few twists or knots work best for me.
Have you tried cornrows & what do you think of them?