Bracelets

i respect my Reer abti but I can never support separating Somalis sorry. Hopefully that never happens which I doubt it will anyways.

Politics aside if it didn't happen in the last 30 years then why now or in future? Theirs no actual indicators that its taking place. Its time for people to think of a new approach. Besides not every Isaaq is a secessionist I know many that support Somalia wholeheartedly.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Politics aside if it didn't happen in the last 30 years then why now or in future? Theirs no actual indicators that its taking place. Its time for people to think of a new approach. Besides not every Isaaq is a secessionist I know many that support Somalia wholeheartedly.
I agree but let’s not turn this into a sl vs somalia pls abaayo I’m tired of this topic :francis::mjlol:

Politics aside no should have to be forced to share a country with you lawless Southerners :mahubowtf:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i respect my Reer abti but I can never support separating Somalis sorry. Hopefully that never happens which I doubt it will anyways.

i respect your opinion. we are pretty much seceded in every way possible except officially, so we are already seperate more or less. somalinimo will always prevail though.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i used to own a kenyan and somali bracelet but my mother threw them away cuz she thought it was something ciyaal suuq s wore lool

That's how every somali from different regions view other Somalis. No need to look down on specific "diaspora"

Reer Kenya like to keep it lowkey, are one of the least qabilists, and do well in business. Nairobi is proof of that lol

Reer America are the best though. And Yeah I'm biased :mybusiness:
They're not super qabilist because Kenyans don't see clans or sub tribes or whatever, to them, all Somalis are just Somali

These bracelets are made in Kenya by some Kenyan tribes. You don't expect them to produce many Blue ones. How many shades of blue does the Somalia flag have?

Aren't Kenyans divided by tribalism?
They are

But sub tribes or clans are invisible.

For example: A kikuyus clan matters only to other kikuyus, but other Kenyans that are not kikuyu will treat all kikuyus as a monolith.

Having grown up in Nyeri and then lived in Limuru I can say that the vocabulary used in these towns is different and even their traditional food (mukimo) is cooked differently (in Nyeri it turns out brown, in Limuru green)

The same is true for Somalis

And most likely others Luos, Maasai etc

So when you come to Nairobi, those differences are reduced because you need to group together because of the tribalism which is so pervasive its become something like casual racism

Trending