Bracelets

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:reallymaury: Oh yes..... I forgot about him but you get the gist it’s rare to see it
You sure did:trumpsmirk:

I was about to post the adeer with somalia tracksuit wavin the UK flag if you said Mo is exception
He's an athlete of course he will represent his host nation. He's definitely an anomaly.
Oh here we go 20201026_100254.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
My point exactly, there are somalis in different parts of africa who keep it lowkey. What do you also say about reer euro and merica waving their host flag or wearing flag bracelets? Obviously not our land "innit"

We are very low-key most of us are and there are many like me who longer have connections to our ancestral homeland.
This July there was Independence day it was heavily celebrated in Johannesburg large crowds congregating in one place despite the Corona pandemic.
I have never participated Somali Independence Day since I have don't have any attachment to my birth country don't judge me I no longer have affection to my hometown either. Many Geeljires would angrily say you are anti Somali but if I said you are celebrating what the colonialists gave you they would have succumbed to panicking.

I thought to myself they're unified at a specific day and fight like hyenas every 364 days , so pointless

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We are very low-key most of us are and there are many like me who longer have connections to our ancestral homeland.
This July there was Independence day it was heavily celebrated in Johannesburg large crowds congregating in one place despite the Corona pandemic.
I have never participated Somali Independence Day since I have don't have any attachment to my birth country don't judge me I no longer have affection to my hometown either. Many Geeljires would angrily say you are anti Somali but if I said you are celebrating what the colonialists gave you they would have succumbed to panicking.

I thought to myself they're unified at a specific day and fight like hyenas every 364 days , so pointless
Reer SA? :damn: you in my prayers dawg. Those xoolo sAfricans are wild

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Don't mind them , Somalis have limited knowledge of Kenyan Somalis,

Hawajui tofauti ya nchi,
ndio wanaweza kuwa na asili moja lakini wana maoni tofauti, mtindo wa maisha na kizuizi cha lugha, Wasomali wa Kenya ni watu sawa lakini tuna miaka 90 kando ukweli utawaweka huru
Reer Kenya my excuses if I have butchered your language kkkk
They’d be surprised. Majority of Kenyan Somalis know Somalia is their true home

Kiswahili chako sio kibaya sana. Umejaribu. I only understood half of that lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something triggers me inside so badly when I see a Somali with a Kenyan bracelet. Nacalaa tuula alaykh waa nii naaci wlhi kenyati ha nii waase.

Why are u telling a LIE huuno?? I know u like Suju kenyaatii. Why are u being disingenuous here?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i dont blame them. they are ashamed of being from somalia so want to associate elsewhere. somalia needs to fix their bs so its people can be proud of it again. until then, you will see kenyan bracelets, somaliland bracelets, ogaden bracelets etc etc

hopefully one day i get to the point where i would wear both a blue bracelet alongside my own. depends on how somalia continues to treat somaliland.

funnily enough, i feel like a lot of landers will be more supportive, and love somalia more if they are allowed to secede

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
If they wearing a Kenyan bracelet they most likely Og

Not true mainly reer xamars/barwaanis and other minority clans tend to wear them. Also the corner tribes so degodia people love wearing it . Ogaden for the most part wear their green bracelet thing.

i dont blame them. they are ashamed of being from somalia so want to associate elsewhere. somalia needs to fix their bs so its people can be proud of it again. until then, you will see kenyan bracelets, somaliland bracelets, ogaden bracelets etc etc

hopefully one day i get to the point where i would wear both a blue bracelet alongside my own. depends on how somalia continues to treat somaliland.

funnily enough, i feel like a lot of landers will be more supportive, and love somalia more if they are allowed to secede

Blablabla Somaliland. Don't stroke out over your obsession to secede. Its not happening anytime soon.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

hopefully one day ifunnil

i respect my Reer abti but I can never support separating Somalis sorry. Hopefully that never happens which I doubt it will anyways.

Trending

Latest posts