Bracelets

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nothing wrong with wearing your host nation's bracelets.

And btw Kenyan Somalis are patriotic and loyal to their nation, so don't expect much from them.
They prioritise where they live first.

My nephew and I used to sell Somalia bracelets and T-shirts but you know no one was interested instead these sheeps flock to a reer xamar nextdoor who's cadcad he was conning the clueless Geeljires have you ever seen football shirts with written specific qabiils damn he's milking from them
That's how you can tell Somalis were never loyal to their country lol

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Nothing wrong with wearing your host nation's bracelets.

And btw Kenyan Somalis are patriotic and loyal to their nation, so don't expect much from them.
They prioritise where they live first.

My nephew and I used to sell Somalia bracelets and T-shirts but you know no one was interested instead these sheeps flock to a reer xamar nextdoor who's cadcad he was conning the clueless Geeljires have you ever seen football shirts with written specific qabiils damn he's milking from them
That's how you can tell Somalis were never loyal to their country lol
Kenyan somalis are very loyal to Kenya I know that for sure:tacky:ilaahiyow kuwaas uu gargaar

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Kenyan somalis are very loyal to Kenya I know that for sure:tacky:ilaahiyow kuwaas uu gargaar

I'm talking from experience , they would call other Somalis "Galtis" and look down upon you if you're not related to NFD clans, Somalinimo meeshaas kama jirto.

But Somalia is even worse , atleast these Kenyans have government and representatives

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's how every somali from different regions view other Somalis. No need to look down on specific "diaspora"

Reer Kenya like to keep it lowkey, are one of the least qabilists, and do well in business. Nairobi is proof of that lol

Reer America are the best though. And Yeah I'm biased :mybusiness:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I can feel the judgement lol. Can I not have both :cosbyhmm:
Don't mind them , Somalis have limited knowledge of Kenyan Somalis,

Hawajui tofauti ya nchi,
ndio wanaweza kuwa na asili moja lakini wana maoni tofauti, mtindo wa maisha na kizuizi cha lugha, Wasomali wa Kenya ni watu sawa lakini tuna miaka 90 kando ukweli utawaweka huru
Reer Kenya my excuses if I have butchered your language kkkk

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
No
That's how every somali from different regions view other Somalis. No need to look down on specific "diaspora"

Reer Kenya like to keep it lowkey, are one of the least qabilists, and do well in business. Nairobi is proof of that lol

Reer America are the best though. And Yeah I'm biased :mybusiness:
no ones looking down on them. You don’t see me talking about the pl, sl, og or Somalia bracelet.... why’s that? Because daad soomaliyeed aya meesha iskale waa dhul soomaliyeed whereas the same can’t be said for Kenya.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No

no ones looking down on them. You don’t see me talking about the pl, sl, og or Somalia bracelet.... why’s that? Because daad soomaliyeed aya meesha iskale whereas the same can’t be said for Kenya.
My point exactly, there are somalis in different parts of africa who keep it lowkey. What do you also say about reer euro and merica waving their host flag or wearing flag bracelets? Obviously not our land "innit"

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
My point exactly, there are somalis in different parts of africa who keep it lowkey. What do you also say about reer euro and merica waving their host flag or wearing flag bracelets? Obviously not our land "innit"
Lol I say waa daad cirka ku socodo walaalo. You will never meet a Somali here waving the bloody Union Jack flag and Somalis have lived here since the early 90s.

Trending

Latest posts