Vasectomy for *Birth Control?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 87.8%
  • I can be persuaded

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
@Jaydaan I’m not here dissuade or guilt-trip anyone who says no, just to make that clear. I think there’s no right or wrong answer regarding the poll itself, it’s just your views are blatantly irresponsible.

If i was irresponsible I would have unplanned kids by now. So Im not that bad. You are the same person who said if a woman isnt getting what she needs sexually at home she should seek elsewhere. So what happens when a man make that sacrifice for you and sometging goes wrong and he cant perform anymore? You will leave him? I aint sacrificing my dick for anyone lol.

When I say you have white liberal views on life. All this scaremongering aint gonna stop people from having kids. I have an education and good job and I seen enough people who sacrificed their life for their career and in theit 50s have nothing. Now they are being replaced by younger workers and is discarded for the company they gave their life to. So yeah given a choice i rather be poor and have kids than rich and alone.

I don't need vasectomy. I promised myself to not have sax until I became filthy rich,then, I'll have harem and go on murder spree.

This is what is mentioned on the NHS website regarding vasectomy reversal.

Vasectomy reversal is a complicated procedure that's not always guaranteed to work.

A vasectomy, also known as male sterilisation, works by preventing sperm from the testes (the male sex glands that produce and store sperm) reaching the semen that's ejaculated during orgasm.

This is achieved by cutting or blocking the tubes that carry sperm from the testes to the penis.

A vasectomy is usually considered to be a permanent form of contraception because it's not always possible to reverse the procedure.

If you're considering having a vasectomy, you should bear this in mind and think very carefully before making your decision.

Reversing a vasectomy involves rejoining the sperm-carrying tubes that were cut or blocked during your vasectomy.

Success rates for vasectomy reversal
Whether or not a vasectomy reversal is successful may depend on what type of vasectomy you had and how long ago it took place.

For example, the more time that's passed since your vasectomy, the more scar tissue will have developed in the tubes that carry sperm to your penis.

It's estimated that the success rate of a vasectomy reversal is:

• 75% if you have your vasectomy reversed within 3 years
  • up to 55% after 3 to 8 years
  • between 40% and 45% after 9 to 14 years
  • 30% after 15 to 19 years
  • less than 10% after 20 years
These figures are based on the number of couples who successfully have a baby after the man has had a vasectomy reversal.

Pregnancy rates also depend on the fertility of the female partner and are lower if she is 40 or older.

In some cases pregnancy still may not happen after a vasectomy reversal, even when there's sperm in your semen.

This is because your sperm may be less mobile after the procedure than they were before

It may be reversible for some men but that is not a 100% guarantee. Cutting or blocking the tubes that carry semen to your penis is no easy matter.

So it isn't because us men are xaasid to our wives or are reckless. Rather there is a lot of apprehension when a man thinks about the idea of his manhood going under the knife and all the risks it entails....

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@VixR and you wonder why my anti-sex stance comes from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Men can be parasitic if you let them get too close.:farole:

They carry the potential for unplannned pregnancies and disease.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hell no , its no different from castration but a painless version.

Its basically a surgical procedure for male sterilisation
During the procedure, the male vas deferens are cut and tied or sealed to prevent sperm from entering into the urethra and thereby preventing fertilisation of a female through sex.
It's a permanent and fucked up and only the mass sheeps are falling for this social engineering project.
So should we sacrifice our manhood and chances of survival to use contraception in order to prevent povery and more mouths to feed it doesn't add you'd still be poor and miserable worst case scenario not being able to procreate anymore.

Whites in the Apartheid era schemed for castration of non whites but they failed due to South Africa becowing the rainbow nation it is today .
It's mostly people like these that advocate and endorse this fuckery to be implemented in third world countries.
Even though its an expensive procedure, rich and powerful people have all the necessary means to introduce this to poverty stricken countries , I guess India and China(one child policy effected), South East Asia are the most populous countries not to forget similar thing will happen to Africa .

Men who at the time had a vasectomy are significantly more likely to regret and seek a reversal of their vasectomy despite the impossiblities to reverse .

The world wants to turn us into beta

Hell no , its no different from castration but a painless version.

Its basically a surgical procedure for male sterilisation
During the procedure, the male vas deferens are cut and tied or sealed to prevent sperm from entering into the urethra and thereby preventing fertilisation of a female through sex.
It's a permanent and fucked up and only the mass sheeps are falling for this social engineering project.
So should we sacrifice our manhood and chances of survival to use contraception in order to prevent povery and more mouths to feed it doesn't add you'd still be poor and miserable worst case scenario not being able to procreate anymore.

Whites in the Apartheid era schemed for castration of non whites but they failed due to South Africa becowing the rainbow nation it is today .
It's mostly people like these that advocate and endorse this fuckery to be implemented in third world countries.
Even though its an expensive procedure, rich and powerful people have all the necessary means to introduce this to poverty stricken countries , I guess India and China(one child policy effected), South East Asia are the most populous countries not to forget similar thing will happen to Africa .

Men who at the time had a vasectomy are significantly more likely to regret and seek a reversal of their vasectomy despite the impossiblities to reverse .

The world wants to turn us into beta

The female body self destructs every month for a week upon registering it lacks sperm.Sperm doesnt need females, females need sperm. A sperm doesnt mind if its in a sock or throat, but the uterus punishes the female if it doesnt receive the gooey doey. It has an entire organ solely dedicated for this esteemed guest. It has a red carpet passage way exclusive for the esteemed guest. It even has built in udders to feed the guest upon maturing.When the honoured guest doesnt arrive it punishes the female with blood, cramps, headaches etc. The female body is by nature ailing and sperm is only its medicine :p

VixR

Veritas
The female body self destructs every month for a week upon registering it lacks sperm.Sperm doesnt need females, females need sperm. A sperm doesnt mind if its in a sock or throat, but the uterus punishes the female if it doesnt receive the gooey doey. It has an entire organ solely dedicated for this esteemed guest. It has a red carpet passage way exclusive for the esteemed guest. It even has built in udders to feed the guest upon maturing.When the honoured guest doesnt arrive it punishes the female with blood, cramps, headaches etc. The female body is by nature ailing and sperm is only its medicine :p

Trending