Boy from Somaliland region of Somalia wants to meet IOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP

"iyagaa ictiraafkena haysta"

tenor (9).gif

Bohol

VIP
kkkk wa umaad ictiraaf uu walatay. Somalia (their country) is already a recognized country. What ictiraaf are they seeking?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
According to the idiotic secessionist kids; IOG and Djibouti hold the keys to their ICTIRAAF kkkkkkkk

@Kingcobra for the Love of God free the slaves, break their shackles and set them loose.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres no valid reason Somaliland should get recognition Palestine and Taiwan have a better chance of getting recognition

Mercury

VIP
Most of the infrastructure in Waqooyi Galbeed region was actually built mostly by the kacaanka government or the civilian government before it. Including the so-called presidential Palace. Not a single bridge or a kilometer of road is built from scratch by the faction ruling the enclave now

I think instead of focusing on recognition all focus should be to develop somaliland the roads and infrastructure

Bohol

VIP
Most of the infrastructure in Waqooyi Galbeed region was actually built mostly by the kacaanka government or the civilian government before it. Including the so-called presidential Palace. Not a single bridge or a kilometer of road is built from scratch by the faction ruling the enclave now

I think instead of focusing on recognition all focus should be to develop somaliland the roads and infrastructure

That is the sad reality. Sland is a project where politicians can steal the little aid donated to it by
the IC. That is far as it goes.

Mercury

VIP
That is the sad reality. Sland is a project where politicians can steal the little aid donated to it by the IC.
That is far as it goes.

I told a relative why don’t politicians build roads?

- we have no recognition so we don’t have money to build roads

International community gives aid to SL?

-Yes?

So why don’t they use those funds to build roads?

-It’s gonna be expensive

:noneck:

What’s the point of having Somaliland development fund if you don’t plan to develop the country?

- we need aqoonsi than we can rebuild

:bell:

You guys are naive walahi, probably those wants to meet Farmaajo and fat Geelle, are isse and Darods in Burco, because they are in Burco doesn't mean they are not from other clans , last I checked every Somali clan was there in Burco.

Dadkani caqli yaraa,

Btw, the reporter is my close cousin, Dun carbeed ina Xandulle.

Bohol

VIP
I told a relative why don’t politicians build roads?

- we have no recognition so we don’t have money to build roads

International community gives aid to SL?

-Yes?

So why don’t they use those funds to build roads?

-It’s gonna be expensive

:noneck:

What’s the point of having Somaliland development fund if you don’t plan to develop the country?

- we need aqoonsi than we can rebuild

:bell:

It is just a excuse to be bums and be zombies who don't question anything.

Mercury

VIP
It is just a excuse to be bums and be zombies who don't question anything.
The politicians don’t even need to try it’s they just give an image that they’re doing something

There’s a quote that goes like this “never confuse movement with progress because you can run in place and not get anywhere”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending