Boy, 15, is found guilty of stabbing 17-year-old (Somali) to death in London

VixR

Veritas
Ironically, the 15 y.o who killed him is more sympathetic than the one who was killed (not by much). He tried to recruit a fucking 13 y.o.

They were screwed from the minute they were born in the ghetto. They didn’t have a chance.

We know that. We also know the people involved in knife crimes and he was not a victim. I just get sense of gloating from you. This is street life. People die and there is nothing we can do about it

@Jaydaan

Lots of things can be done for the 4-5 year olds not to follow the footsteps of these boys.

For the long term, fathers must commit and reconnect to the lives of their children and especially the boys. In most cases, these are the sons of single mothers.

For the short term. The community must get together and monitor these kids (in big numbers that they can’t attack them) take pictures while they dealing in drugs and post their names, pictures and parents names in a Somali social media platform like Facebook and out them. Most Somali parents know what their kids are involved in, but exposing them to their global relatives would be seen as the ultimate humiliation. They will immediately take action of their children activities or the least, they could inform the cops about their dealings, it’s better their kids to be alive than being knifed to death.

@Jaydaan

Lots of things can be done for the 4-5 year olds not to follow the footsteps of these boys.

For the long term, fathers must commit and reconnect to the lives of their children and especially the boys. In most cases, these are the sons of single mothers.

For the short term. The community must get together and monitor these kids (in big numbers that they can’t attack them) take pictures while they dealing in drugs and post their names, pictures and parents names in a Somali social media platform like Facebook and out them. Most Somali parents know what their kids are involved in, but exposing them to their global relatives would be seen as the ultimate humiliation. They will immediately take action of their children activities or the least, they could inform the cops about their dealings, it’s better their kids to be alive than being knifed to death.

You are mad. Posting kids selling drugs is not only illegal, but immoral. And what are gonna gain from posting 15 year old doing crime? Nobody is gonna let you ruin their kids future for good posting that. You cant save everyone. Focus on your family and thats it. These people have family and its their responsibility

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Listen if any you guys are gonna qashin this you should know that I’m British and you guys are Americans. He obviously did this act ‘all mad’ and he should be a force to be reckoned with but he thought the 13 year old was an easy picking but it’s London everyone carries a knife. Some people should revise for their A Levels and GCSE’s instead of acting all ‘bad man’.
Their parents should’ve raised their son properly instead of letting him hang out with the wrong people. This is the consequences if you lead your son to bad path if you don’t protect him from what’s good and what’s bad.

May Allah have mercy on his soul.he was guided by the wrong people.
Drugs won’t help with your problems. If you refuse the temptation the devil gives it’ll help you.

Anyone coming to London shouldn’t go there what I mean is the council estates and ghettos. Go to the London Eye, Big Ben etc but I’m warning you guys now. Go to other cities e.g Cardiff,Liverpool,Bristol,Leeds and many more.

It’s where you raise your child that matters.:it0tdo8:

:samwelcome:

You are mad. Posting kids selling drugs is not only illegal, but immoral. And what are gonna gain from posting 15 year old doing crime? Nobody is gonna let you ruin their kids future for good posting that. You cant save everyone. Focus on your family and thats it. These people have family and its their responsibility

@Jaydaan

Establish the social media account in a jurisdiction out of reach of the authorities like in Somalia. You can post the names of these (over 16) adults who hire these children to become their drug mules and dealers. Desperate situations require desperate solutions. How will your child be free and safe from their dragnet if you live in these estates? It will only get worse and many innocent families will be regretting ever living in these estates.

Macalin M

Out here
Listen if any you guys are gonna qashin this you should know that I’m British and you guys are Americans. He obviously did this act ‘all mad’ and he should be a force to be reckoned with but he thought the 13 year old was an easy picking but it’s London everyone carries a knife. Some people should revise for their A Levels and GCSE’s instead of acting all ‘bad man’.
Their parents should’ve raised their son properly instead of letting him hang out with the wrong people. This is the consequences if you lead your son to bad path if you don’t protect him from what’s good and what’s bad.

May Allah have mercy on his soul.he was guided by the wrong people.
Drugs won’t help with your problems. If you refuse the temptation the devil gives it’ll help you.

Anyone coming to London shouldn’t go there what I mean is the council estates and ghettos. Go to the London Eye, Big Ben etc but I’m warning you guys now. Go to other cities e.g Cardiff,Liverpool,Bristol,Leeds and many more.

It’s where you raise your child that matters.:it0tdo8:

:samwelcome:
Who goes to London to see council estates anyway? I’m surprised people even come to London. Taking pictures at London Bridge or Tower bridge makes no sense to me. It’s ugly!

@Jaydaan

Establish the social media account in a jurisdiction out of reach of the authorities like in Somalia. You can post the names of these (over 16) adults who hire these children to become their drug mules and dealers. Desperate situations require desperate solutions. How will your child be free and safe from their dragnet if you live in these estates? It will only get worse and many innocent families will be regretting ever living in these estates.

You really have no clue. How the hell are you gonna know which drug dealers hire kids? You think they have bank accounts and payslips lol.

You really have no clue. How the hell are you gonna know which drug dealers hire kids? You think they have bank accounts and payslips lol.

@Jaydaan

I hate khaat and yet, I know a couple of houses and Somali restaurants that sell in Melbourne. Don’t tell me the community and in particular the young ones don’t know who these guys are. These idiots love to flaunt their drug money and are known to others. Give them hell and let them know that they have forced the community to become a vigilant group against them. At least, drive them out of the estates and make it safe for the children. Demonise their activities and out their families too. Humiliate them and their families so no child will ever be tempted to join them. It’s a Somali problem that requires a Somali solution.

@Jaydaan

I hate khaat and yet, I know a couple of houses and Somali restaurants that sell in Melbourne. Don’t tell me the community and in particular the young ones don’t know who these guys are. These idiots love to flaunt their drug money and are known to others. Give them hell and let them know that they have forced the community to become a vigilant group against them. At least, drive them out of the estates and make it safe for the children. Demonise their activities and out their families too. Humiliate them and their families so no child will ever be tempted to join them. It’s a Somali problem that requires a Somali solution.
Aussie

It doesnt work like that. You dont know who kids work for and wont find out by asking them. Loool at comparing to who sells khat. I think you are trolling me now lol

Raise your kids better or the streets will take them. You cant save everyone. Just accept it

@Jaydaan

That’s absolutely true, but how will it help those who live in the estates and in particular the children without fathers? Mind you the overwhelming majority of Somalis live in these estates and they’re in lockdown after sunset? inaction now will only lead the situation to get worse & the expectations that hundreds or thousands more will perish. How will that help the image of the community?

@Jaydaan

That’s absolutely true, but how will it help those who live in the estates and in particular the children without fathers? Mind you the overwhelming majority of Somalis live in these estates and they’re in lockdown after sunset? inaction now will only lead the situation to get worse & the expectations that hundreds or thousands more will perish. How will that help the image of the community?

You help the community by helping yourself and relatives. Thats it aussie. Why you wanna help a community you dont even claim in real life?

Trending