[BOXING] Jermall Charlo and Gervonta Davis win by knockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Wrestling is Sunnah as it has been recorded that the Holy Prophet and his companions did so as training before they engaged in Holy War.

Nevertheless, a Hadith that is Saheeh states that whenever doing so, the Prophet prohibited any blows above the neck as that can have devastating effects of the brain and basically, make you retarded.

Seeing the state of boxers today, it shouldn't even be a question WHY it would be Haram. Stupid questions are so irritating to me. If not for the many knockouts and cranium jabs that Broner suffered, would he honestly be as naïve to test 69's gangster? I say no. The Madow has lost the plot.

Wrestling is Sunnah as it has been recorded that the Holy Prophet and his companions did so as training before they engaged in Holy War.

Nevertheless, a Hadith that is Saheeh states that whenever doing so, the Prophet prohibited any blows above the neck as that can have devastating effects of the brain and basically, make you retarded.

Seeing the state of boxers today, it shouldn't even be a question WHY it would be Haram. Stupid questions are so irritating to me. If not for the many knockouts and cranium jabs that Broner suffered, would he honestly be as naïve to test 69's gangster? I say no. The Madow has lost the plot.

This doesn't prove boxing is Haram

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This doesn't prove boxing is Haram

Don't listen to this idiot. Training together as fighters is Halal and if you're playing together as boxing and it's also Halal and if both people agree together by making money is not only Halal but blessed under Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts