Bow down & kiss the Cleats!!!!!! King Messi #Barca

Who is the best footballer player rn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
BOW DOWN before your KING!!!! I know lots of haters popped their heads out of the woodwork to be shady during that whole Juventus mess so kiss the Cleats now. Barca will sh*t on your faves any day!!!!

What is wrong with Spanish animal control?

How did they let a GOAT run around on the pitch and score 2 goals?

He disappeared for two games, and then reappears against 10 men. Real will still win the league.
He is literally carrying Barca and Argentina. Ronaldo went ghost mode the whole season and Neymar has been inconsistent

BOW DOWN before your KING!!!! I know lots of haters popped their heads out of the woodwork to be shady during that whole Juventus mess so kiss the Cleats now. Barca will sh*t on your faves any day!!!!

Roberto's dedication to the cause is the reason why Barca won. Rakitic, ter Stegen and busquests have been brilliant

Ramos is the most overrated defender of all time

TooMacaan

VIP
Isn't Ronaldo better?

Not if you live in reality lol. Maybe 7 years ago, it would've been debatable but now?...Messi wins hands down, he's a genius (easily legendary status).
Ronaldo can win as many "World Player of the Year" awards as they're willing to give but that'll never make him the greatest in my eyes (or objectively, for that matter). [It's just stupid football politics/business IMO].
Don't get me wrong, I will admit that Ronaldo is an amazingly brilliant player (credit where it's due) but the measurement of "the best of the best" is more than titles, trophies, & skill; it is also about quality of goals/play, passion, character, personality/attitude, play making skills, team sportsmanship, overall development/progress, etc.

Ronaldo

Pros: long shots/LRG, free kicks, excellent speed & strong also, better tricks in general/technical ability(footwork), better athlete, entertaining/"fun"(in a WWE kind of way), more "marketable"($$), hardworking, well rounded, more daring, and physically hotter.

Cons: too dramatic/emotional, diving, big ego/arrogant attitude, flashy, sub par dribbling, age(getting too old; past his prime), not very tactical, SELFISH PLAYER, sore loser, and has become too western/commercial...I'm not sure if it's all the fame and underwear sponsorship getting to his head but when I watch him play, I feel he lacks that sense of true love for football[as more than a sport/job/game].

Messi
Pros: dribbling, control, A1 decision making skills(quick/intelligent thinker/vision), hunger/drive to win, tactical, TEAM PLAYER/good passes, exudes genuine passion/love for football, humble, consistent, spirit/naturally gifted, complex/quality goals, age (prime; more time to set records), and statistically more scores&assists (on average [afaik]).

Cons: non-fans may see him as "boring", weak at defending, :/ headers(but he does good for a short guy lol), and sometimes sub par at penalties.

TLDR;
No, CR7 is obviously great but Messi is on another level.

Why does a woman care about soccer :ayaanswag: Also Messi I is the best player right now. Atleast for now:dabcasar:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
He disappeared for two games, and then reappears against 10 men. Real will still win the league.

I think that's what most people are betting on but I hope Bayern takes it ^.^ If Real wins it, I'll have to console myself with being happy on behalf of Modric and even Zidane. I have a soft spot for those two.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why does a woman care about soccer :ayaanswag: Also Messi I atheists best player right now. Atleast now:dabcasar:
:ufdup:
1) Why are you assuming my gender, walaal? You're gonna force me to summon all the sjw xalimos from twitter to SSpot to teach you a lesson...
2) Even if I was a woman, that's sexist to assume women cannot be interested in football*
3)And what do you mean Messi is "atheists best player"...?

I think that's what most people are betting on but I hope Bayern takes it ^.^ If Real wins it, I'll have to console myself with being happy on behalf of Modric and even Zidane. I have a soft spot for those two.
lol bayern got slapped out. what are you talking about?

:ufdup:
1) Why are you assuming my gender, walaal? You're gonna force me to summon all the sjw xalimos from twitter to SSpot to teach you a lesson...
2) Even if I was a woman, that's sexist to assume women cannot be interested in football*
3)And what do you mean Messi is "atheists best player"...?
I meant best player damn you Swype keyboard :drakelaugh:

I hope LM recovers from accident.

Marcelo tackle was uncalled for.

#HalaMadrid

b4e90ecae3653a2b49bf855e3a80877f.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP
Roberto's dedication to the cause is the reason why Barca won. Rakitic, ter Stegen and busquests have been brilliant

Ramos is the most overrated defender of all time
Yea, I think Roberto's contribution to the victory outcome is undeniable, excellent run, but you know how it is when there is a famous name:zhqjlmx:...regardless, everyone knows that it's teamwork that makes or breaks the outcome[one of my fave things about the game]...but the "face"/star will always get the most attention/credit by 'media' whether they like it or not...it sells a better story I guess.

True about Rakitic; he played a significant role in Barca's win, that clean lead and even the assist, I wasn't expecting it tbh. It was a confidence booster and set the mood perfectly, I'd love to see him more involved. ter Stegen was the name I mostly kept hearing about, after Messi's ofc, and he (along wtih busquests) gave remarkable play that night(saved Barca's midfield in some parts, I believe) and he's not even at his prime yet!!!. As for Ramos, I didn't use to mind him before but I don't like all the little antics he's pulling lately (intentional or not).

Messi is a Jew but Ronaldo is hard work real talent

TooMacaan

VIP
Messi is a Jew but Ronaldo is hard work real talent
Lol and...? It wouldn't matter if it were true but Messi is Christian by religion while that whole Arab petty BS and him being from Argentina(ruso connection) is false alarm, he has no known genetic links to that kind of ancestry. Anyways, if it upsets the racist Wahabbis for Messi to be Jewish, I embrace it!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Until he wins a international tournament im going to still rate ronaldo higher then him. Lets see messi do his magic on a wet cold night at stoke city :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
Until he wins a international tournament im going to still rate ronaldo higher then him. Lets see messi do his magic on a wet cold night at stoke city :pachah1:
:farole: I think the guy is hardworking as heck so don't make me disrespect Ronaldo.

Also-- DID YOU SEE THE POLL?? Last time I checked, Ronaldo didn't qualify as an option! Soooo, King Messi or...Daddy Messi???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts