Botswana is the most homogenous country in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenya is also a Bantu country, but they are not homogenous.

They got full-blooded Nilotes, Cushites, mixtures of Bantus and the aforementioned.

Botswana is completely homogenous.
:kanyeshrug:
Non-Horn African cushites shouldn't be allowed migrating to Somalia.
I have no problem with Somali Bantus, Barawa, and Reer Xamar. They should stay if they want to.

The reason they are the most developed country in Sub-Saharan Africa is because they have an effective government with the lowest levels of corruption on the African continent. They aren't ethnically homogeneous either , they have had a surge in migration from Zimbabwe and South Africa seeking better economic conditions.

You need to stop with your poorly supported alt-right views.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
They do quite well by African standards.

Ironically, Somalia was way ahead of them in the 70s, as Botswana was one of the poorer countries in Africa at the time. But of course in typical fashion we put an end to that momentum. Who knows where we could have been had we not succumbed to muh qabiil syndrome.

Also yes, you're correct. Homogeneity is much more preferable for a low IQ population like ours.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia is not homogenous all testing samples are Irir participants and doesn't have a clan break-down structure to indicate if Darod are involved or not. 80% of Irir are homogenous. Testing samples look like this. 10 Hawiye 5 Dir 2 Rahanwayn and they argue 80% of the Somali sample is reflective of all Somalia when it's totally un-true. Somali need DNA testing along tribal samples and all participants must be genuine tribal candidates who are vouched for and known by their community and not sheegato. I will only accept a Somali DNA estimate then.

Are we homogenous in terms of language, race, culture, and religion SURE but we are not homogenous who our initial fathers were. Darod is 5 sons and it won't change no matter how many phony DNA tests you conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts