Boss husband hates Muslims

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't have co workers on my Facebook page, I like to keep it proffesional.
But I have stalked my bosses facebook and found out her husband is a church leader. I was wondering why she always use to invite me to her church lol.

What i found out is her husband hates Muslims, he's always making post's about how christians shouldn't side with Muslims and to only support israel.

The nicest ones are always the ones who have hate for islam. He always says hi to me when he comes into work to see his wife

I don't have co workers on my Facebook page, I like to keep it proffesional.
But I have stalked my bosses facebook and found out her husband is a church leader. I was wondering why she always use to invite me to her church lol.

What i found out is her husband hates Muslims, he's always making post's about how christians shouldn't side with Muslims and to only support israel.

The nicest ones are always the ones who have hate for islam. He always says hi to me when he comes into work to see his wife
He's definitely evangelical, they're batshit crazy watch this video it's pretty informative

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
He's definitely evangelical, they're batshit crazy watch this video it's pretty informative

He's from this faith

IMG_20201030_165343.jpg

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Pentecostalism is a more conservative flavor of Christianity. Not surprised about the passive islamophobia, very on brand for their kind.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
His wife is jamacian, a brain washed cow..
She's good at concealing her hate , I guess. And after finding out she's married to a white man I get the movie "get out " vibes from her.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It isn't something bad its freaking vox of all channels :mjlol: Dont be scared sis
Looool I hate anything that mentions the world ending, I start crying in fear. I just saw on my tiktok fyp this man saying the world is ending that this is the signs of qiyama. So I couldn’t bring myself to watch a Christians point of view on Antichrist💀💀

Looool I hate anything that mentions the world ending, I start crying in fear. I just saw on my tiktok fyp this man saying the world is ending that this is the signs of qiyama. So I couldn’t bring myself to watch a Christians point of view on Antichrist💀💀
Ah okay I'll try simplifying it, so basically evangelicals believe that one major sign towards the second coming of "christ" is the rebirth of israel, and that god will supposedly reward those that support israel and punish those that are against them, they're christian zionists. That is why the Trump administration has been more biased in its support of israel, he has a lot of evangelicals in his inner circle, even his secretary of state is one.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ah okay I'll try simplifying it, so basically evangelicals believe that one major sign towards the second coming of "christ" is the rebirth of israel, and that god will supposedly reward those that support israel and punish those that are against them, they're christian zionists. That is why the Trump administration has been more biased in its support of israel, he has a lot of evangelicals in his inner circle, even his secretary of state is one.

But christians must be stupid cause jews killed nabi issa in there books? 😂

I also hear that evangelical Christians believe that without Israel, the "Anti-Christ" will not come and Armageddon will not happen, they want Israel to exist and fulfill the bible's prophecy.

@Revolutionary. Basically summed up their sitaution, they are super zionist not because they care about the "Jews", but because they want the state of Israel to form and stablize so their prophecy could come true. Of course, many of the Zionist Jews know this and are very happy to get their support regardless of their differences in belief.
That is why the Trump administration has been more biased in its support of israel, he has a lot of evangelicals in his inner circle, even his secretary of state is one.
Bro Mike Pence the VP is a well-known evangelical (appearntly he converted from catholicism to evangelicism). Basically, most of the Republican votes come from evangilicals so it's the corporate and evangelical party.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I also hear that evangelical Christians believe that without Israel, the "Anti-Christ" will not come and Armageddon will not happen, they want Israel to exist and fulfill the bible's prophecy.
Christians know that Jews are the enemies.
Jews plan to bring and trap as many Christians in israel so at the end of times they can kill them. It's in there books.

Trending

Latest posts