Bosnia is the Somalia of Europe

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They even have paternal clans like Somalis.

Only Euros (besides maybe Scots) to have that shit.
@Maxamed bin Harti once asked who the landheers were and I wonder too:

jMYT3Ac.png

He assumed it was beesha Vasojevici but beesha Piva, beesha Cevo, beesha Drobrnjak and beesha Pljevlja among some others also seem quite formidable to me. The langaab qabiils who have the coast cannot be underestimated either, I would think. Coastline is quite some leverage but then the hinterland is where the internal goods come from and if there are rivers that's where you can control their flow so the far interior qabiils cannot be underestimated either.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

jMYT3Ac.png

He assumed it was beesha Vasojevici but beesha Piva, beesha Cevo, beesha Drobrnjak and beesha Pljevlja among some others also seem quite formidable to me. The langaab qabiils who have the coast cannot be underestimated either, I would think. Coastline is quite some leverage but then the hinterland is where the internal goods come from and if there are rivers that's where you can control their flow so the far interior qabiils cannot be underestimated either.
:dwill: Langaabs control all the ports

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Only country in the world to have three presidents. Republika Srpska keeps holding Bosnia hostage and inshallah they will never secede any land to Croatia and Serbia. I think there's truth to the phantom papers that surfaced in 2021, EU wants to carve out Bosnia and redraw the borders in the balkans.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

jMYT3Ac.png

Looool those are serbian tribes of montenegro. They have blood feuds to this day.

jMYT3Ac.png

:mjlol::mjlol:Moraca reminds me of Dhulbantes, wedged between MJs (Dobrnjaks) and Isaaqs (Vasojevici) :drakelaugh:
0A9B471D-118D-4064-B539-5E840DD96FB7.jpeg