Bosaso's 4 districts explained

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
i dont blame when they speak when they speak about injustices in Puntland.

its like these majerteen idiots who thinks puntland is majertania if some one speaks about the injustices . they cry like every one is against them . they see puntland as majertania . because they are hiding the failings of puntland ,

To be honest Somalia is filled with sultanates disguised as democracies. Every region has its own sultanate even shabaab is an sultanate.

So singling the mj's out is just wrong since everyone participates in it.

Then why you calling CS Landers? We are the second largest tribe in PL after MS ,the sooner you flip flopers get bribed by SL the better for uso we will get the VP position straight away, Ali Saleebaan will eat good baby girl.:denzelnigga:
You see the xasiidnimo, i won't stoop as low as you i still respect my ayeeyos qabiil

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Can any warsangeli even prove dhabancad compared yall to raxanweyn which is what shiine is spreading? he's a terrorist that wants to cause unrest from his comfortable qaxooti camp in Germany

If people are against this change, why don't they come out with a better option instead

Bro my younger brother is married to Shiino Culay's younger sister, I have him on FB and he constantly asks me what we saying on Sspot.:reallymaury:

Then why you calling CS Landers? We are the second largest tribe in PL after MS ,the sooner you flip flopers get bribed by SL the better for us, we will get the VP position straight away, Ali Saleebaan will eat good baby girl.:denzelnigga:
He didn't call you landers lol, wearing it does not make you lander some say its for fashion. @Cabdi is your reer abti xushmee sxb.

Start with 4 than expand Bosaso needs 16 degmos like Xamar
They have other plans beyond the 4 degmos, people are running around saying its 4 xafaads and bosaso is divided between clan lines which is false... they are also accusing deni of causing chaos when this plan was suggested by the mayor and governor. if any proposed changes cause controversy how will we move forward I don't think its just that warsans feel neglected but there are some others against this change as well

To be honest Somalia is filled with sultanates disguised as democracies. Every region has its own sultanate even shabaab is an sultanate.

So singling the mj's out is just wrong since everyone participates in it.

what are you on about? somalia is federal country , puntland is not a one tribe state , it represents the people and the regions of nugal ,bari,sanaag,mudug,sool, and boohodle district of togdheer . now in order to cover the political failings of puntland some majerteen are making all sorts of excuses. its clear now how puntland is a empty shell , 23 years it has not much to show .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It is just what we know, democracy is kinda new to us, we have had an system
what are you on about? somalia is federal country , puntland is not a one tribe state , it represents the people and the regions of nugal ,bari,sanaag,mudug,sool, and boohodle district of togdheer . now in order to cover the political failings of puntland some majerteen are making all sorts of excuses. its clear now how puntland is a empty shell , 23 years it has not much to show .

Be honest to yourself on how we operate.
The differences are: not all people get to become political leaders, this is reserved for the clans. You have to go through an tribal process to become an elected official.

We do not operate on the fact that we are all one but rather on a hierarchy based upon clans. The tribal leaders have political power instead of the people themselves.

The sooner we accept that this is the situation, than we can move to a real democracy.

For God's sake clans negotiate with the clans of government for the release of prisoners. Open your eyes we aint a westernized country (governing system) we are just disguised as one

Of course will protest, and challenge your one side narrative.

Ill wait too here how pl will resolve this, including us in bosaso decision making.

Calling them traitors is rich coming from the same ppl who sold off bosaso.