Bosaso To Garowe Drive Scenery

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The land is un-touched, un-used. Perfect for oil fields, we can lease the whole land basically and make it used for mining and oil. That's why oil countries tend to be places where the land is un-used as they fear dislodging settlers or farmers from they're land.

That's why all oil production happen in either deserts like gulf-iraq-iran or russia,canada and nations with large ice shelfs. These lands serve no purpose so they are deemed as suitable for mining/oil production. Let's make use of the land and turn into a mining boom with our mountains being our mining source and our land being our OIL and Water source.

Quickly make money from OIL and Minerals and re-invest strategically into 'farming' land. Our soil is ready, it's been tested a sample. It hasn't worn out to the extent of the SAHARA or Saudi Arabia where it has converted to sand, that is hard to plant seeds into. Our soil is still soft underneath, all it needs is water, seed, and sun and grass will grow.

That's why after the rains you see 'grass' like savannah. PL is fertile enough for farming let no-1 tell you other wise. How much farm land do we want without disturbing livestock nomad is another question. I say just enough so we can produce enough food for Puntlanders, we don't need to turn it into an export industry at all, I am not competing with dulis from the south over a few apples or bananas which is a low GDP product anyways, it's bloody 2 dollars in the market by the kilo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It looks so much like Salalah, Oman.

But Salalah's mountains are greener, we ruined our landscape.

I am thinking about an invention but it will require the use of 'planes' and 'water tanks' and 'creating' rain on the soil, have these planes go out 'weekly' and spray the land with 'water' from the sky. I am thinking how do this economically cheap and less time intensive. But the good thing about having tough land-scape, it gave our people the time to develop brains, unlike the south who just sit there and expect everything served to them. It's due to they're environment, it won't allow for working brain to develop since everything has been given to them in terms of environment.

That's why they constantly need colony in the past and even today. Turks do they're development and amisom does it security, have u noticed how they never like to do anything themselves? I put it down to the environment making the brain lazy and dependent, where-as in tough environment like PL, without brains you will die our there in those harsh condition, so they need to think in order to survive they're conditions, where-as the southy doesn't need to, apply this over centuries time frame and u can see what can happen to they're brain development.

walaahi somalia and saudi arabia look exacly similar. in terms of mountains and weather, I went to hajj recently and i can see similarities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
walaahi somalia and saudi arabia look exacly similar. in terms of mountains and weather, I went to hajj recently and i can see similarities.

Does Saudi have big mountain ranges and then valleys below. Galkacyo area is 'plains' not valleys, they lack mountains, it flows on from the 'ogaden' plains, isku dhul weeye, definitely the same basin. But Nugaal and Bari have this amazing valleys and mountains.

My dad said one minute in Nugaal your going up a hill and then suddenly down the hill, a huge elevation difference, even though nugaals elevation is nothing like Bari, which is crazy wallahi when u check out the scenary in Bari.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Finesse We can begin identifying our 'arable' soil. The land that still has soft earth, in-fact we can use the 'rain' to identify where savanna grows in PL becuz this will indicate to us this land is ready for farming. All we need to do is use 'water trucks' they have them in PL when they're building roads.

Like this one. Once a week we spray water on the land gently like rain water, if we do this weekly in combination with the sun, it should become greener. Let's measure how much water falls horta during the rain season, this will tell us the 'quantity' of water we need to apply to the fertile soil. I want good scenery. Plus around those areas we can begin tree planting.

Maybe we can call this area 'reservation' land.

water-truck.jpg

Or maybe this machine which covers larger land space in one run. Once a week, fertilize the soil with water. Next phase plant seeds. I am not sure what the combination of grass is. I think it's just sun and water, I don't think you need 'seeds' until you are producing food.

Jacto%20-%20for%20newsroom%20banner.jpg

Last edited:
Does Saudi have big mountain ranges and then valleys below. Galkacyo area is 'plains' not valleys, they lack mountains, it flows on from the 'ogaden' plains, isku dhul weeye, definitely the same basin. But Nugaal and Bari have this amazing valleys and mountains.

My dad said one minute in Nugaal your going up a hill and then suddenly down the hill, a huge elevation difference, even though nugaals elevation is nothing like Bari, which is crazy wallahi when u check out the scenary in Bari.

Mecca and Medina look like like a mixture of Bosaso iyo garowe/qardho

Trending