Bosaso - Southies Get More Homes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am good at predicting stuff, but I wouldn't predict in 91, the south would flee to Puntland and live there, get homes, schools, hospitals, and opportunities to be shopkeepers and traders. Wallahi, if you asked me to predict such demographic shift, I wouldn't be able too. This must be 'judgment from god' who knows because it DEFIES BELIEF.

This is why I want investment in knowledge economy for PL, 91 proved it's not about the land you sit on, it's the people who sit on the land that are the most important INVESTMENT needed. The South might be lush but the people are not BRIGHT, so it turns out to be shit hole like it is now. That's why everyone leaves it and prefers living in the desert with Puntlanders.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think southies who are like minorities clans in the south realized the majority clans in the south like Hawiye are not bringing any hope to the south, I bet they tell they're cousins all to migrate to PL, you get free house, school, hospital, and u can start a new life as a trader or shop front keeper. The peace levels are also guaranteed.

No-one goes around killing minorities in PL, in-fact no-one is killed. People feel safe and happy and get on with they're daily lives. What I want to see is what the southies do with the investment PL put in them, will they turn on us or will they re-invest into PL since we took them in when they were nothing and gave them the chance to have another life. I think they will just turn on us and run back to the south once they can go back.

I think southies who are like minorities clans in the south realized the majority clans in the south like Hawiye are not bringing any hope to the south, I bet they tell they're cousins all to migrate to PL, you get free house, school, hospital, and u can start a new life as a trader or shop front keeper. The peace levels are also guaranteed.

No-one goes around killing minorities in PL, in-fact no-one is killed. People feel safe and happy and get on with they're daily lives. What I want to see is what the southies do with the investment PL put in them, will they turn on us or will they re-invest into PL since we took them in when they were nothing and gave them the chance to have another life. I think they will just turn on us and run back to the south once they can go back.
"Once they can go back" you mean year 2119? And thats a big if:ftw9nwa:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mashallah somali people getting more homes in their own country

Well some are arguing we don't think u southies deserve our hospitality, cause u surely wouldn't do the same for us if the tables were turned, we know that for sure in 91. We must toughen up on you and send u back, Puntland for Puntlanders first.

You cannot even build your own water wells, you are a magan of Majeerteen who will starve without us.

massive win for me, i get a free water well. and curse you at the same time.

lets discuss about fat dani, how hamburgers did he buy on reer saaxo's tax money?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Well some are arguing we don't think u southies deserve our hospitality, cause u surely wouldn't do the same for us if the tables were turned, we know that for sure in 91. We must toughen up on you and send u back, Puntland for Puntlanders first.
Somalis are free to live, work, own a land and marry in any corner of their country.

Somalia for somalis first.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Somalis are free to live, work, own a land and marry in any corner of their country.

Somalia for somalis first.
Somaliweyn is a concept that will never translate into reality because every concept needs historical examples. We were divided before and had our regions before 1960. High time it should go back to that. Let the pipe dream go and fix your portion of the country and stay in your land.

Mukhalas

Somaliweyn is a concept that will never translate into reality because every concept needs historical examples. We were divided before and had our regions before 1960. High time it should go back to that. Let the pipe dream go and fix your portion of the country and stay in your land.
All of Somalia is my land and centralism is the only option for stable, permanent Somali state.

Cancerous clan fiefdoms should be destroyed.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
There no such thing as punt land and I'm fine with any Somali settling in my city. This new lingo is very dumb and retarded puntite, southies and whatever it sounds gay and dumb. Stick to the classics

Mukhalas

There no such thing as punt land and I'm fine with any Somali settling in my city. This new lingo is very dumb and retarded puntite, southies and whatever it sounds gay and dumb. Stick to the classics
This lands lands states are beyond embarrassing, can't wait for centralized somali state.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
All of Somalia is my land and centralism is the only option for stable, permanent Somali state.

Cancerous clan fiefdoms should be destroyed.
Using what others have used to fix their countries doesn't always mean it will work out for you. Create a new form of government that works instead of importing ideologies and concepts that have been proven to be ineffective.

Certain areas of somalia are not yours and just because you are 'somali' doesn't mean you can force people to adhere to your rules. The reason why the country descended into madness. You want a somalia that is on par with south somalia, you want to destroy thoses who dont to be apart of the madness. It is quite clear that a stable somalia will mean the extinguishing of PL and SL and the people have said no.

Clans aren't cancerous if used correctly. It is only a problem when you kill anyone from a certain lineage or other nefarious reason. Clans are an I.D. of a person and what they can potentially bring to the table.

Trending

Latest posts