Bosaso skyline is Amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was roaming around YouTube and this video caught my eye.
Never thought Bosaso's skyline was this good. Breathtaking video. Share it with your friends.
Note: This video was uploaded back in November. It's NEW.

Bosaso reminds me of the Gold Souk of Dubai, a lot of shops, markets and Somali businesses in a chaotic but orderly environment. The weather and waterfront nature reminds me of it also.

However, we need to do something about the roads. We need more dual-carriage ways in Bosasso and wider roads wallahi. Just that, pavements and some traffic lights then we're set.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Bosaso reminds me of the Gold Souk of Dubai, a lot of shops, markets and Somali businesses in a chaotic but orderly environment. The weather and waterfront nature reminds me of it also.

However, we need to do something about the roads. We need more dual-carriage ways in Bosasso and wider roads wallahi. Just that, pavements and some traffic lights then we're set.
It has better roads than filthy harGAYsa though. We will improve bit by bit. Puntlanders need to be more attentive about this city cause it's the cash cow of the state. More roads, infrastructures and excellent police force etc.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
bosaso is great becouse its on the coast and is supplied via the sea that goes for
mogadishu
marka
berbera and others

the only place that has terrible roads leading towards it and the infrastructure
is terrible is HERGEISA whatever you do stay away from their

Truly beautiful, a town blessed with sea and mountains though it may limit its future expansion we need to build higher up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts