This is the same company that is working on this project:

Al-Salam group is working on a beach resort project for Bosaso. Their other major project is the new Guryosamo neighborhood.

This development will include:

• Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • It will also include a swimming pool
As you can see from the video, they have already planted many trees.

There is a lack of coastal property development in Bosaso, the city needs more beachside resorts/homes.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is a lack of coastal property development in Bosaso, the city needs more beachside resorts/homes.

The one thing I am grateful for is the lack of beachside property development in Bosaso.

Look at Xamar's beaches, in which hotels are built right on the sand. The less Somali cities that happens in, the better imo.

Also, beaches should be public property, however, the government should allow some resorts to have private beaches, the last thing I want is to replicate Kenya which has barely any public beaches.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If any of you have been to Bender Qasim airport, you would have noticed that it is located in a completely empty seaside area. There is no development for kilometres on end.

That area would be prime real estate for hotels, office buildings and shopping malls in the next decade, as it is essentially in the airport compound.

For those that have never been, here is an arial view of Bosasso airport.

bosaso2-jpg.40762

The one thing I am grateful for is the lack of beachside property development in Bosaso.

Look at Xamar's beaches, in which hotels are built right on the sand. The less Somali cities that happens in, the better imo.

Also, beaches should be public property, however, the government should allow some resorts to have private beaches, the last thing I want is to replicate Kenya which has barely any public beaches.

Yes, I don't know what is wrong with these developers. Common sense would tell you to keep away from the water. SMH
They act as if someone is going to steal the beach from them if they don't build right on top of it.
It would be much better to plant lots of palm trees on the beach and then try to build on the rocky area.

Trending