BORN IN OTTAWA, XALIIMO blames Hooyo 4 tricking her 2 live in HARGEISA. MOM SAVED HER FRM HENNESSY

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ungrateful

She could’ve been submerged/ drowning in HENNESSY today.

She’s my kind of young xaliimo gazelle :lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Last edited:
Ungrateful for what?

You mean she should be greateful for getting tricked and being forced to live in a place she didn't want?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Still doesnt wear hijab, wears revealing clothing, failed dhaqan celis.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ungrateful for what?

You mean she should be greateful for getting tricked and being forced to live in a place she didn't want?

That’s right! She should be totally grateful to her Hooyo for preemptively taking action to secure her daughter’s future. There was clear and imminent danger from succumbing to the enticing Hennessy that had engulfed so many geeljires including many of our members here, such as @TekNiKo @Gucci mane @land owner @Brooks

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This post had nothing to do with her Hargeysa storytime.

We know the OP very well.

Say Mash'allah to the beautiful sister from Toronto a place where they have great diction. You're mistyping Reer Toronto - a very heterogeneous group.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This post had nothing to do with her Hargeysa storytime.

We know the OP very well.

Say Mash'allah to the beautiful sister from Toronto a place where they have great diction. You're mistyping Reer Toronto - a very heterogeneous group.

:susp::gucciwhat::bell::browtf:

everyone has yt now? theyre self appointed experts lol ok i sound like a hater because i want her hair lol but seriously shes beautiul mashaAllah only watched upto 1 minute and all i did was watch her mouth and hair mashaAllah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
everyone has yt now? theyre self appointed experts lol ok i sound like a hater because i want her hair lol but seriously shes beautiul mashaAllah only watched upto 1 minute and all i did was watch her mouth and hair mashaAllah.

:gucciwhat::cosbyhmm::dwill::dwill::dwill:

Do you have lesbo tendencies :holeup:

I only seen the pic. But whats with somali girls and youtube and telling their life stories? Isnt that what friends are for to share your thoughts? Its always a sob story and make up advise. And sometimes you get mental health advise from them. No politics, sports or religion talk.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
It takes a fearless niin raag to snitch on himself :fittytousand: @R.Kelly
1B6186BA-8C88-4F47-96FC-BF845E00FA7B.jpeg

she's very dumb. she revealed her age. In 2001 she was 11, so she's currently 30 yrs old. what a waste, most women at that age have 2 or 3 kids, but she's stuck at 17yr old mentality.

she's very dumb. she revealed her age. In 2001 she was 11, so she's currently 30 yrs old. what a waste, most women at that age have 2 or 3 kids, but she's stuck at 17yr old mentality.
womenhood is not
measured by how many kids she has.is not that hard to have a kid. to each their own.

womenhood is not
measured by how many kids she has.is not that hard to have a kid. to each their own.
It’s has nothing to do with kids.

She’s 30 with a 20 yr olds personality. Look at her IG.

The way she dresses, her personality. etc is not one of someone turning 31

It’s has nothing to do with kids.

She’s 30 with a 20 yr olds personality. Look at her IG.

The way she dresses, her personality. etc is not one of someone turning 31
maybe that is her personality? some people are like that. as long as she pays her bills the worls doesnt care. thats probably why she looks cute.

She made her video private, what did you guys do?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Anyways, shes really pretty, but a tad immature for someone whos in their 30's.

Wooow i watched 2 mins of it thinking i cant be bothered with another young dhoocil. She is 30. She is a grown ass woman and she is talking like this just happened. That was 19 years ago. I feel like that stopped her growth and she is going through what most young 20s go through in finding herself.

Trending