Muji

VIP
who is watching the debate tonight

It’s on at 8pm

I’m on a lot of caffeine and have an adrenaline surge

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can't Imagine anyone getting hyped up over this debate. I use to watch BBC parliament sometimes and boy was it rowdy, two sides would shout over each other and the barrister would shout "ORDAH" "OOORDAH" in a posh accent.

I might watch it tomorrow off YouTube, hope Corbyn smashes that malicious lying c*nt.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
who is watching the debate tonight

It’s on at 8pm

I’m on a lot of caffeine and have an adrenaline surge
Boris johnson on the royals "they are unreproachable". He seriously fucked up on that. How are they not allowed to be scrutinised for having a possbile pedophile sympathiser in the midst?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who heard the bastards that started booing when jeremy addressed the poor? just shows you who the opposition voters are. Richm greedy assholes that don't care about the poor in this country. I would have said "is there anything wrong with being poor?".

I think one said "here he goes again"

:gucciwhat:

Muji

VIP
It’s 12pm in Melbourne which means my good friend @AussieHustler should be waking up in a ditch filled with empty cans of cider and beer, probably with a hangover, a mystery bruise, and a pending visit to the clinic. He looks for his phone in the ditch he slept in filled with used condoms and syringes. When he finally finds it next to the prossie next to him he prizes it out of her cold hand. he uses the phone to log on to somalispot so he can tell us to vote for Bojo the clown or we should consider ourselves as a drain on society.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If I was Corbyn I’d be enjoying my retirement in Benidorm. Bloody hell

@Knowles

I’ve seen the room that you live in what was the name of the motel? Should we post my house and your motel room to see how clean we are? We know how grotty alcoholics are. Never mind, I’m sorry if I acted like a Puntlander.

Governments here suck because they require from us paperwork rather than digital work and we are wasting so many papers. I need to buy new metal cabinets and want to get rid of these ugly ones.

upload_2019-11-20_11-40-28.jpeg

Any suggestions what to buy? You can ask your uncle Mirre Laba Suule from North Melbourne to come to my place and take them for free. He could sell them as scrap metal.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

I’ve seen the room that you live in what was the name of the motel? Should we post my house and your motel room to see how clean we are? We know how grotty alcoholics are. Never mind, I’m sorry if I acted like a Puntlander.

Governments here suck because they require from us paperwork rather than digital work and we are wasting so many papers. I need to buy new metal cabinets and want to get rid of these ugly ones.

View attachment 82309

Any suggestions what to buy? You can ask your uncle Mirre Laba Suule from North Melbourne to come to my place and take them for free. He could sell them as scrap metal.

Why do you metal cabinets in your home?????

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

that ladder one is very cute, but I need to store more folders and thus require a bigger one. I saw it on my local IKEA shop and can’t find it on their online catalogue.

There are big shelves which can be used as room dividers. Anyway it depends what room it goes in. I seem to remember you had a spacious living room.

Trending

Latest posts